Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Honey

Go down 
+4
kmorg
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
MetalGuy71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:51 pm

Even though she will never read this, I'd like to say thanks to my wife. Last weekend while we were shopping in IKEA looking at baby furniture, I told her I needed some additional cd racks. While she could have made comments about my cd purchases or the purpose of our trip, she said "Sure, I think I saw some this way." And yesterday, she helped me assemble them and load 'em up with cd's, not once saying "Geez, don't you think you've got enough now?"

So again I say "Thank you honey. You're the greatest. And no, I'll never have enough".
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Cheers!!!
I need a another rack too!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
......."And no, I'll never have enough".
We're still talking about the CD's.......right?!Shocked
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:17 pm

LoL @ T-Roy
Back to top Go down

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:03 pm

I like nice racks.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I like nice racks.

I just KNEW you'd say that! lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:53 pm

That's a pretty cool lady you got there. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:32 am

this thread is nice. it reminded me of how much i appreciate the things my lady does for me, that i sometimes take for granted. cheers MetalGuy71! 🤘

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:13 am

Don't let mc666's comment fool you. He really has no heart.
Back to top Go down

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:52 am

Pffft! I haven't dated anyone in over two years. I assume I shouldn't have allowed my mother, retarded brother, sister and her daughter to move into my house after I bought it, huh?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Don't let mc666's comment fool you. He really has no heart.

Sure he does. It's sitting on a shelf in a big mason jar, next to his trophy skulls.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:27 am

Thats cool of her.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:58 am

Eyesore wrote:
Pffft! I haven't dated anyone in over two years. I assume I shouldn't have allowed my mother, retarded brother, sister and her daughter to move into my house after I bought it, huh?

I think it's the mustach and the inverted cross on your forehead that scares them off! Laughing very hard

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Even though she will never read this, I'd like to say thanks to my wife. Last weekend while we were shopping in IKEA looking at baby furniture, I told her I needed some additional cd racks. While she could have made comments about my cd purchases or the purpose of our trip, she said "Sure, I think I saw some this way." And yesterday, she helped me assemble them and load 'em up with cd's, not once saying "Geez, don't you think you've got enough now?"

So again I say "Thank you honey. You're the greatest. And no, I'll never have enough".

You are a lucky man!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:33 am

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I think it's the mustach and the inverted cross on your forehead that scares them off! Laughing very hard
plus he advertises that he's a Def Leppard fan. Laughing very hard

Sponsored content

Thanks Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Honey   Thanks Honey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Honey
Page 1 of 1