Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Empty
PostSubject: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:52 pm

Check out this new band from Finland. I just found about them today:
http://www.myspace.com/manitouband
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 pm

I am diggin' these guys. Clean, pure metal.
My first impression is they are kinda like a heavier version of Masquerade during their Surface of Pain era.
I wish that a band like this could get support here in America. I will be putting this band on my want list.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:58 pm

They've been on my want list for a while now, but I've never seen anything by them around here. They seem like a great band.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:43 am

I have "Mad Moon Rising", at least I think that's what it's called, a bit on the prog side of things, very solid effort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:45 am

I ordered Mad Moon Rising and Deadlock yesterday and am very much looking forward to getting them.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:15 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I ordered Mad Moon Rising and Deadlock yesterday and am very much looking forward to getting them.

Great!!!! this post did something good then. Hail to you 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:16 am

I got Manitou's Deadlock album in the mail yesterday. Wow. I love how these guys have mixed so many different flavors together. I really am digging this album. Thanks to krokus for bringing these guys to our attention. I have their other 2 CDs coming.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:22 am

man that is good stuff. i thought it was brucey D singing at first but it does remind me of priest
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:53 am

I am great that thanks to this post some more people started to get interested in this band. HAIL TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:55 am

thanks man. people should hear about them more cos they are clealry very good and not like many bands you hear on myspace that are in need of improving the songwriting
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:56 am

Wow, they sound pretty damn fine to me too Krokus! Good call! 🤘
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:33 am

TheGooch wrote:
man that is good stuff. i thought it was brucey D singing at first but it does remind me of priest

I believe he's a guest vocalist for one of the tracks on "Mad Moon Rising", but yea, I noticed that about their singer as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....   MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANITOU for fans of QUEENSRYCHE, OZZY, JUDAS,.....
Page 1 of 1