Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC to announce tour next week

Go down 
+5
Required Fields
nevermore
Dark Horseman
mikeinfla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

AC/DC to announce tour next week Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:20 pm

https://loudwire.com/report-acdc-world-tour-brian-johnson/
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Cool, hope the new album is good.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 1:19 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Glad to hear things are going along a lot better for Brian Johnson now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 1:48 pm

I would like to see them considering this is probably their last tour and I have never caught them live.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Axl sang with them. Fuck That. ! They failed !
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 8:21 am

This is just weird

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 10:25 pm

I'm hoping to go. I saw them on the Rock or Bust Tour just before Bryan was replaced. I could only afford a seat in the way back, but still it was awesome.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 11:39 am

So it's been more than a week....where's that AC/DC tour announcement?

...(crickets chirping)

Yeah, I thought so.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
So it's been more than a week....where's that AC/DC tour announcement?

...(crickets chirping)

Yeah, I thought so.

Maybe Phil was involved in another murder for hire? Time to call Chris Slade.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:55 pm

It's supposed to be celebrating the anniversary of Highway to Hell album. They just posted an old advertisement for the original Highway to Hell Tour's European dates on their Instagram.

It would be cool if they brought out some stuff from that album that they don't normally include in their set (i.e. pretty much anything other than the title track). I doubt we'll get "Walk All Over You" or "Night Prowler." But it would be great to see "Shot Down in Flames" or "Girls Got Rhythm" back in the set. Or definitely my all-time favorite AC/DC song, "If You Want Blood (You've Got It)."
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 7:14 pm

That'd be cool, I'd love to hear some non hits like stuff from Flick Of the Switch or Fly On the Wall.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:23 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
That'd be cool, I'd love to hear some non hits like stuff from Flick Of the Switch or Fly On the Wall.

If only. No disrespect to these guys, but I find that they've had the most redundant set list over the last 25+ years. I understand it, but I don't like it. I loved that Axl Rose toured with the band, if for one reason only and that was letting Angus and Cliff know that there were a bunch of AC/DC songs that needed to be dusted off.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Quote :
No disrespect to these guys, but I find that they've had the most redundant set list over the last 25+ years. I understand it, but I don't like it.

Very true. For example, how long have they had "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be" in the set? That's one that could be easily substituted with another classic Bon Scott era song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC to announce tour next week   AC/DC to announce tour next week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC to announce tour next week
Page 1 of 1