Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 12:01 am

More proof that Superstar Billy Graham is off his rocker:

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1078029-superstar-billy-graham-kofi-kingston-wwe

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 5:50 am

Well I did not make it thru Raw. Once the goobledy gooker remix showed up in the box I turned it off lol
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 10:01 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Once the goobledy gooker remix showed up in the box I turned it off lol

Apparently, that is has something to do with Bray Wyatt's return (the thing was wearing the Hawaiian shirt Bray always wore). Any hope of them utilizing him better this time around has just gone out the window with this. Despite the negative reaction that segment from Monday got, they played it again on SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Cardinals are getting clobbered by the Brewers (AGAIN!) so I switched over to Smackdown.

WTH??? Kevin Owens is a face now???

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Speaking of Smackdown, is everyone aware it's moving to Fox on Fridays this fall?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Speaking of Smackdown, is everyone aware it's moving to Fox on Fridays this fall?

Yup, there is even talk of it going to three hours. I hope I still get the condensed version on Hulu like I do with Raw.

In other news, Sasha Banks is throwing a hissy fit over the decision to take the tag belts off her and Bayley. Both layed down in the middle of the locker room following their WM match in protest. Now Sasha has unfollowed WWE on Twitter, followed AEW, and is refusing to show up. First of all, why the hell did she believe them when they told her she would have a lengthy title reign? My response to that is, "How long have you been here?!" Second, it's not real, you don't get paid less without the titles.

The big thing is NXT's War Raiders (War Machine in the indies) have been put on RAW as... The Viking Exprerience. I kid you not, their new gimmick is that they are ACTUALLY vikings. Michael Cole even said, "They really live the viking lifestyle. They eat raw meat and make their own clothes and weapons." Do they rape and pillage too? Not only did they give them a stupid name (which sounds like a ride at Disney Land), they even changed their individual names to sound more "viking".

I can handle some real stupid stuff in WWE but that reaches Gobbledygooker levels.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 6:31 am

Update on Kamala - he surpassed his goal and made around 15,000 in donations. Good for his family! He can now pay his back taxes and has enough left over to fic his only vehicles which has over 400,000 miles on it.

have any of you been watching Dark Side Of The Ring on VICE? Great, great show! The Montreal Screwjob episode was excellent! Excellent comments from Jim Cornette, Bruce Prichard and Scott Hall. Scott believes the whole thing was a work while Cornette says it wasn't. Cornette went further into it on his podcast and gave a ton of details that were left out of the show. he said he recorded about 6 hours of footage for the episode.

Scroll down to Montreal Revisted it is a good listen. The Montreal Screwjob talk takes a bit to get to so if you listen on an app you can FF until you get to it, I don't see a way to do that on this link.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:11 pm

Man, I miss good story telling like this:

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 10:12 am

Another excellent Dark Side Of The Ring with the Von Erichs, this one may not be up long I think Vice has been flagging them:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 8:16 pm

I watched that whole thing.

I knew most of the Von Erich story but not all the behind the scene details. And holy crap! Kevin is only 3 years older than I am but he looks about 20 years older.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I watched that whole thing.

I knew most of the Von Erich story but not all the behind the scene details.  And holy crap!  Kevin is only 3 years older than I am but he looks about 20 years older.

Yeah he looks pretty old. I assume he moved to Hawaii to get away from it all. He seems to be happy these days. Truly a tragic story.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Been done with WWE since the draft but I keep up with it via the WrestleTalk podcast. I read earlier it will be UT vs Glansberg in Saudi Arabia. As much as I have been a fan of UT since he was The Punisher, Texas Red, Mean Mark Callous, etc. it’s time for him to call it a career and y’all know how I feel about Glansberg.

Luckily I found out yesterday I have the Portrait channel so I’ll give Impact a chance.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 6:36 pm

The Cardinals are off tonight so I'm stuck watching RAW.  Who the hell is "Glansberg"?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 7:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Cardinals are off tonight so I'm stuck watching RAW.  Who the hell is "Glansberg"?

That’s what I call Goldberg.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 7:49 pm

He's back????

Geez, battle of the dinosaurs.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Toho, WWE is worse than ever. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:28 am

akeldama wrote:

And it just gets worse. They've had their lowest ratings ever and the response is to just double down on what obviously is not working. Even I'm contemplating giving up.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm looking forward to AEW. And, if you download the Pluto App they have an Impact channel. They show old TNA PPV's. Some are lame, others are ok.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
akeldama wrote:

And it just gets worse. They've had their lowest ratings ever and the response is to just double down on what obviously is not working. Even I'm contemplating giving up.

Yeah what I watched last night was really lame.  More Shane pretending to be a badass wrestler in addition to rigging every match with name faces; in other words, Vinnie Mac 2.0.  Geez it was awful; I ended up switching over to hockey as soon as the game started because I couldn't take any more. And I don't even UNDESTAND hockey yet it was still preferable to watching any more WWE swill.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

AEW will have a TV deal on TNT!!!

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1091715-all-elite-wrestling-tnt
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:33 pm

I'll probably give AEW a shot.  It can't be worse than WWE these days and I'm not one who needs all the glitzy production values and fancy camera angles to enjoy pro wrestling.  Hell, some of my favorite wrestling moments happened on the weekly Memphis wrestling show where it was at most 2 cameras on the action, a small in-studio audience and virtually no pyro.  But they told great stories dammit and that's what counts in my book.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Ric Flair is in the hospital again but there are questions whether this was an emergency or a planned procedure.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article230473964.html

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:31 am

Another nail in WWE's coffin: After a very good and exciting Money In The Bank ladder match, Brock shows up out of nowhere, takes everyone out, then grabs the briefcase as Sami Zayne's replacement (he was taken out earlier under "mysterious circumstances").

You know, even Baron Corbin getting the briefcase again would have been better. Ugh!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:45 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Another nail in WWE's coffin: After a very good and exciting Money In The Bank ladder match, Brock shows up out of nowhere, takes everyone out, then grabs the briefcase as Sami Zayne's replacement (he was taken out earlier under "mysterious circumstances").

You know, even Baron Corbin getting the briefcase again would have been better. Ugh!!!

I agree , and I was pissed that Charolette beat Lynch (even though I like her too) but then read that Bayley cashed in and scored! I am tired of them putting the belts on the same 4 people
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:01 pm

I read the dirtsheets and actually thought it was cool that Brock did that. Puts a LOT of heat on him which is what they want.

Jericho had this to say:

Jericho wrote, "Awesome to see @BrockLesnar win the #MoneyInTheBank match...even though he wasn't officially entered! Brock is the future of the biz and this perfect example of genius booking shows why @WWE will remain on top FOREVER! #GoBrockGo"

I thought that was pretty funny as well and I am looking forward to AEW. Hurry up with it TNT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: