Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Tonight a new title will be revealed. My guess is it will be another world title so Brock can keep the Universal title forever and he will work both brands (the rare times he actually shows up-perhaps since the door to UFC has been slammed shut, they might be able to force him to work more dates than before).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:51 am

And WWE continues its descent into mediocrity....

WTF is the 24/7 title? How stupid is that, its the Hardcore title without the Hardcore. If Brock is the future of the business then we are all in trouble because that dude shows up like what 4 times a quarter? You know when he cashes in hes gonna have one of those two top titles and then we will be back in the same rut we were in. If he was a fighting champion that might change my opinion of him. I liked him in the beginning (when he first debuted)

For Becky they should have kept the 2 belts on her for at least another PPV It makes it look like she got lucky and couldnt hack it. I mean who's doing the writing over there? Big Bird? Seems like the only time they have anything interesting going on is when its WM time. Since WM its been ho-hum at best. I mean WTF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 9:00 am

Titles are meaningless in WWE. They say wins/losses don't matter and they do matter. You can't have a champ lose a nontitle match! It makes them look weak and the title meaningless! You're right, they should've made Becky champ long-term, these every month title swaps are useless.

24/7 title? No thanks, I'll continue to be a NON- watcher of WWE. I've been away from it for over a year now. I don't need to watch it when I can get all I need from a 2 min read on a raw recap from one of the wrestling sites.

I might check it out next year, the Raw after WM but this year I didn't last 20 min.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Wow, this is lame:

As expected and stated by Mick Foley, the title can be contested at any time as long as a WWE official is present and is eligible to be won by anyone on any WWE roster including Raw, Smackdown, NXT, 205 Live, NXT UK as well as legends and Hall of Famers. As you can see in the announcement below, the title can change hands “on Raw, SmackDown LIVE, WWE Network shows, WWE Live Events or even on social media.” Assumedly, “social media” means video posted to social media and not just retweeting “Pinned!” with a referee then replying with the 1-2-3.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm

The Cardinal game was postponed this afternoon due to the severe weather that was forecast for tonight.  Good thing because we had tornados.

Anyway, as a result I'm sort of watching Smackdown.  Good grief is this awful.  The 24/7 championship is the dumbest idea in a long time.  And now they just played a promo for Goldberg; you know WWE is getting desperate to try to pull in better ratings when they bring back Lesnar and Goldberg (Vince's neverending love of "big men" rearing its ugly head again).  Ugh this is awful so I guess I'll switch back to the Blues game even though I don't really understand much of what happens.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:40 am

tohostudios wrote:
The Cardinal game was postponed this afternoon due to the severe weather that was forecast for tonight.  Good thing because we had tornados.

Anyway, as a result I'm sort of watching Smackdown.  Good grief is this awful.  The 24/7 championship is the dumbest idea in a long time.  And now they just played a promo for Goldberg; you know WWE is getting desperate to try to pull in better ratings when they bring back Lesnar and Goldberg (Vince's neverending love of "big men" rearing its ugly head again).  Ugh this is awful so I guess I'll switch back to the Blues game even though I don't really understand much of what happens.

Well you know  as DX once proved  "Vince loves Richards" lol (yes i went there)
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:02 pm

The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the new belt was actually an idea from the USA Network, who has been pressuring WWE to do something about the declining ratings in the third hour of RAW. We previously noted that WWE has been trying to add luster to the third hour in order to keep fans around, which is why the title was debuted to kick things off this past Monday.
USA had been pushing Vince McMahon to fix the third hour as the 10-11 PM hour had been the highest rated on RAW (even for the three hour RAWs for a time) until recently. One of the moves was the Wild Card rule, which allows Smackdown talent to appear on RAW (which will also keep Smackdown from looking like a secondary show as they prepare to move it to FOX).
USA Network has been sending “all kinds of ideas” to WWE, which were said to be “terrible”. McMahon knew he had to pick one of them so he went with the 24/7 title, which was described as the best of the bunch. While it can be defended at any time, the reason Mick Foley said that it will be for the third hour of RAW is specifically in the hopes that fans will tune in to see what happens with it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Ugh.

When the network your show is playing on gets to implement "creative ideas" you are in big trouble.  If Vince had confidence in his product he'd tell USA Network to shove it and shop his product around elsewhere.  The sad thing is he knows his product sucks and he needs USA more than USA needs him.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 8:58 pm

He does good impersonations.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 12:37 am

Shit's hit the fan at WWE headquarters, Bret Hart showed up at AEW (he introduced their new world title). Vince gonna be pissed!

Also, Ambrose leaving is certainly not a work as he is with AEW too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 12:39 am

AEW Double Or Nothing was an excellent PPV. It was very fun and the crowd was electric. The Cody/Dustin match was a total bloodbath and the Dean Ambrose reveal was awesome. This made me excited for wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
AEW Double Or Nothing was an excellent PPV.  It was very fun and the crowd was electric. The Cody/Dustin match was a total bloodbath and the Dean Ambrose reveal was awesome. This made me excited for wrestling again.

Had I not recently lost my job and started a new one (paychecks haven't started rolling yet), I would have purchased it. From the results, I can't wait to start watching on TNT and checking out future PPVs.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Cards are off tonight so I'm once again watching RAW.

You know, I was "iffy" on this whole Firefly FunHouse gimmick thing until tonight.  I'm no longer iffy; this is the stupidest gimmick I've seen in a long, freakin' time!  Tonight's "Muscleman Dance" complete with puppets was beyond idiotic.  Poor Bray Wyatt; the guy has been snakebit by stupid "Creative" decisions for years.  Seems like he needs to join AEW.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:15 am

Agreed, would suit him and Curtis to go there then they could use FAMILY HERITAGE names!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 8:41 pm

The Cardinals are in a rain delay so I'm watching Smackdown.  When did Bayley get tattoos over her eye?  Are they real?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:15 am

Hmmm I haven't noticed but I don't watch I'll have to look around and see what I can find
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Cards are off tonight so I'm once again watching RAW.

You know, I was "iffy" on this whole Firefly FunHouse gimmick thing until tonight.  I'm no longer iffy; this is the stupidest gimmick I've seen in a long, freakin' time!  Tonight's "Muscleman Dance" complete with puppets was beyond idiotic.  Poor Bray Wyatt; the guy has been snakebit by stupid "Creative" decisions for years.  Seems like he needs to join AEW.

I agree that was way too corny (though I did laugh because I'm an idiot and like stupid random stuff like that) however, the last one made up for it:

That needs to be the last one, it's time to let this thing sink or swim. I'm watching the throwaway PPV right now, hopefully they pull the trigger tonight.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 3:01 am

Oh, and apparently, the Bray Wyatt Funhouse stuff is all Wyatt's doing. No writers are involved in it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:18 pm

I'm stuck watching RAW tonight as the Cardinals are off.  I hate Monday off-days.  My recent experiences with WWE programming have been so bad I'm actually considering watching "Beat Shazam" instead.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Well, I tried Beat Shazam but I only lasted about a minute and a half.  Back to Raw.  Ugh, off days suck.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 8:39 pm

OK, Strowman pulling a tractor trailer was pretty impressive if it wasn't rigged and I suspect it probably wasn't.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Watched about 5 min then noticed I had Hacksaw Ridge on the DVR so I'm watching that instead.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:42 pm

This whole 24/7 Championship is beyond stupid; multiple title changes in less than 5 minutes between 3rd and 4th tier wrestlers.  Who the hell actually cares????

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 am

tohostudios wrote:
This whole 24/7 Championship is beyond stupid; multiple title changes in less than 5 minutes between 3rd and 4th tier wrestlers.  Who the hell actually cares????

Actually, it's probably the most popular part of RAW next to Bray Wyatt's Funhouse. A recent poll shows R-Truth is currently the most popular WWE champion.

Speaking of Wyatt, I'm guessing since there are no more vignettes and he didn't show up on RAW, he will be part of Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: