Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 8:42 pm

I never thought I'd see the day where a pastor lays hands on Mark Calaway while praying over him at a pastor's conference.

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 4:35 am

Lost another one. I loved him when I was a kid. The "unslammable team" of Bundy & Studd. RIP.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 King-Kong-Bundy-645x370
King Kong Bundy, who was an icon of WWE during the Hulkamania era, has passed away. PWInsider has confirmed that Bundy passed way on Monday at the age of sixty-one. Bundy’s longtime friend David Herro first announced the news, posting to his Facebook, “Today we lost a Legend and a man I consider family. Rest in Peace Chris. We love you. Thank you for believing in me. #KingKongBundy”

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40742

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 6:14 am

He was an excellent heel back in the day.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day where a pastor lays hands on Mark Calaway while praying over him at a pastor's conference.

headbanger Whoa!

Last night's Raw seemed Anti-Climatic, the whole Rousey thing, Batista, all just seemed Meh
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:32 am

The return of Bruce Prichard has me intrigued about Raw but not enough to tune in. Seems like nothing has changed by the Raw re-caps I read.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Its also WM season so they always seem to be "better" at this time of the year I mean you know Becky is gonna beat Charlette at Fastlane and the three of them are going to tango at WM should have had them (Becky and Flair) duke it out at Fastlane winner gets the spot at WM

I hope HHH beats Batista down like a rabid dog course it would be a twist if Ric Flair turned on Hunter costing him the match but being that Hunter is more exec doubt there'll be any twists
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Watching Smackdown and Samoa Joe finally has a title in WWE.  He took the US Championship from R. Truth in a Fatal Fourway.   Good for him; the guy has worked his butt off in practically every federation that's ever existed.

Plus he uses a knockoff of the Godzilla theme for entrance music so what's not to like?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28643

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

Lost another one. I loved him when I was a kid. The "unslammable team" of Bundy & Studd. RIP.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 King-Kong-Bundy-645x370
King Kong Bundy, who was an icon of WWE during the Hulkamania era, has passed away. PWInsider has confirmed that Bundy passed way on Monday at the age of sixty-one. Bundy’s longtime friend David Herro first announced the news, posting to his Facebook, “Today we lost a Legend and a man I consider family. Rest in Peace Chris. We love you. Thank you for believing in me. #KingKongBundy”

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:24 pm

RIP to King Kong Bundy, the monster heel with no neck. I wasn't watching during his first run, but I do fondly remember his role in The Million Dollar Corporation (Bam Bam, Nikolai, IRS, Karma [The Godfather], 1-2-3 Kid, Sid etc.)

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm

I think this could get interesting.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jim-ross-leaving-wwe-will-he-join-the-competition-015421501.html

I agree with Ross' own assessment of being able to still call matches.  And he's also a smart booker.  He could add a lot to a startup federation.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
He could add a lot to a startup federation.

Indeed. Also throw in Arn Anderson too who was recently fired by WWE. I'm sure AEW has their sights set on him as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Mr. Yamaguchi-san passed away the other day. If you don't recognize that name right away, he's the guy who threatened Val Venis with a katana, saying "We're going to choppy choppy your pee pee"

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/03/09/former-wwe-manager-wally-yamaguchi-dies/
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Not sure how i feel about Miz being casted as a Face or the whole Kofi thing, I find it Hypocritical that Daniel Bryan is calling Kofi a B+ player, If its true then its cuz Bryan can smell his own. He's still IMO a B+ Player who is on borrowed time in the ring.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:27 pm

Announced today Main Event at Wrestlemania is Rhonda Rousey vs Charlette Flair vs Becky Lynch first time in WM history a womans match headlines the event
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:50 pm

That's actually probably a smart move because from what I've seen of WWE programming lately the women are a whole lot more entertaining and interesting than the men - and not for sex appeal reasons either; their athleticism, characters and storylines are just a whole lot more intriguing.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Watching Raw for probably the last time in a while because baseball season starts this week. 

I really like Charlotte Flair's robes; they're feminine enough but still remind me of Ric's robes.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm

I know of Charlotte Flair but have never seen her wrestle,interview, etc. Does she whooo! like her father? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Yep!  She uses a variation of the Figure Four too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 6:03 am

tohostudios wrote:
Yep!  She uses a variation of the Figure Four too.

lol! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:09 am

I agree it was a smart move, and yes the Women have been killing it like Toho said not cuz of their looks or sex appeal but because of their characters, athleticism, etc. I mean Becky Lynch right now has been compared to being a female version of Stone Cold Steve Austin. She's a bad ass, when she got busted open by Nia Jax she had captioned her bloodied face with "Irish War Paint" that hooked me in. Bad Ass!!!!!

Triple H vs Batista loser retires? Not sure what to think on that one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm

I've even come around to being OK with Bayley ever since she paired up with Sasha Banks. I still don't like her but she doesn't annoy me nearly as much as she used to.

But I agree about Becky Lynch; she is a lot like a female, Irish Stone Cold. If only she'd drink a few cold ones in the ring.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 pm

And the main event at WM just got even more interesting because Charlotte Flair beat Asuka for the Smackdown Live women's title.  So now two champions are in the match.  Good call by booking;  I like Asuka but let's face it, her character has become stale.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 9:05 pm

OK, I'm now watching this Shane vs Miz thing.

I wasn't sure about Miz being a "face" either but now I buy it.  Shane's face is just so "punchable" and he's doing everything to play it up.  Plus I've always despised the concept of "Shane The Wrestler".  This may all end up being a swerve with Shane and Miz pulling the wool over our eyes but I hope not; I hope Miz just beats Shane and Shane goes back to being a normal "heel authority figure"; he has no right being in-ring talent.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:52 am

Charolette is the only woman to beat Asuka twice now... Im sure that will come into play somewhere down the line but i guess from my reading it was a last min decision from Vince. Would be awesome if both belts were on the line then the winner take all in which case as I like everybody in that match id be routing for Becky Lynch

I just cant picture Miz as a face we shall see how this one goes

Kofi finally getting his title shot at WM awesome, but it really pisses me off when they refer to Kofi as a B+ player especially coming from a B+ player, if Danny Boy wants to move to the A+ level he needs to get on the caliber of Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold well you get the idea hehe
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 11:01 am

And Superstar Billy Graham yells at cloud:

He wrote: “Is The WWE Serious???

I turned on my computer today and went to the wrestling news sites and what did I see? Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship at mania. Talk is Vince is going to put that WWE belt on Kofi Kingston…. S—…..You…not me, will have a 145 pound WWE champion. This must of been an idea by the new Sr. Creative Lady Dana Warrior? Meltzer says she has been promoted to an extremely high position on the creative team and attends meeting that only Vince, H and Step are in…damn…how did she get so smart???

My friend Hannibal has been monitoring the Monday Night RAW steady decline in TV viewership. Well Hannibal, it dropped again last night in Boston, Monday, March 25th. Steady decline in TV viewership. I predict that this years mania will be so bad that next year, 2020, will not come close to selling out. The thrill is gone. Is anyone out there really excited to see these 2 light weights wrestle for the WWE Championship ? Oh, one more thing. I would love to see Kofi at 145 pounds put his newly won WWE belt on the line against Brock Lesner, great logistics, 1 man being out-weighed by a good 135 pounds, a total joke this thing is. – S.B.G.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: