Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:10 pm

This is a side project of Silent Force front man D. C. Cooper called Steel Seal. Melodic power metal with some prog elements added in. Good stuff if you like melodic power!

Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Steelseal1

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 7:30 pm

ooh me gots to check out this, I love this man be it Solo, Royal Hunt or Silent Force it's all great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:37 am

Dumb name...but I bet its good...he's a great singer.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:52 pm

Yup, I've never heard the man do anything bad yet. Could have done without the Heep tribute on his solo CD, not because I don't like the song but because it didn't really fit the mood. His work on Royal Hunt Live in Japan (disc one) is IMO his best. Great voice. Has a rare talent for being melodic without getting too cheesy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:05 pm

I have never been a big fan of Royal Hunt, with Cooper or West...thier songs are boring to me....and both singers are very good.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 pm

I suspect D.C. got sick of the faux-Bach aspect of Royal Hunt and Andre Anderson too; and wanted to get out and rock out a little more; hence Silent Force. I wonder how hard this here project rocks? I haven't heard it yet. Curious.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:03 pm

My first contact with Cooper a la Silent Force Worlds Apart was an eye opener! What a great vocalist. I find him similar to Jorn, and that's a style I like a lot....🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper   Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Seal featuring D C Cooper
Page 1 of 1