Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vainglory featuring Kate French

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Vainglory featuring Kate French Empty
PostSubject: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Wow kick ass band featuring Kate French on vocals aslo she played with Chastain. Vainglory continues the true metal american style check em out!

http://www.myspace.com/vainglorymetal

Wargod48

NP: Scelerata - Darkness And Light
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:31 am

i remembere her with Chastain. sounds like something i'd like. i love female vocals. i'll check em out!

PostSubject: Re: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 9:26 am

She's very good w/ Chastain. Thier last one In An Outrage was fantastic!

I liked the first Vainglory record w/ the guy singer too. Corbin King is an amazing guitar player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 10:19 pm

Corbin King!

I found this CD in Boston for $2 a good while ago:

Vainglory featuring Kate French 516787

Total guitar shred wankery. He's really good, though. Someone blurbed me on lala a while back about Vainglory. He wanted me to review them on metalreviews.com. They sound great!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:59 am

Good band!

I wish "Take me from Tomorrow" had made it to the CD though. It was an mp3 on the website a few years ago and it's a great song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vainglory featuring Kate French   Vainglory featuring Kate French Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vainglory featuring Kate French
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: