Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harlott (Thrash from Australia)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Empty
PostSubject: Harlott (Thrash from Australia)   Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 am

Did a search again, and found no mention of these Aussies thrashers.  Only just found these guys, even though they are from Melbourne (couple of hours away from me).  Huge Slayer influence, and at times I get a Devastation / Gammacide vibe.  Full-throttle raging thrash played with conviction, which makes up for the fact that they aren't trying to re-invent the genre.  Have a listen:

The Penitent (from their album Extinction):

Denature (from their album Proliferation):

Export Life (from their album Origin):

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Harlott (Thrash from Australia)   Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Truly sounding like Slayer and they're very tight. Also made me think of Evile which isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Harlott (Thrash from Australia)   Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Wow, really good!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Harlott (Thrash from Australia)   Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Harlott rocks, and Australian thrash in general! Their latest CD, Extinction, blew my ears when it came out and it became a workout regular. Super wide production on that album, heavy as hell, gnarly breakdowns. Very Slayer yet more technical.

Hey SSD, I got a great idea for a thread: Australian thrash. Bet you'd be our guy for that. Hobbes Angel of Death, Destroyer 666, Mortal Sin--and I'm sure a host of bands few of us have heard. FEED US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlott (Thrash from Australia)   Harlott (Thrash from Australia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlott (Thrash from Australia)
Page 1 of 1