Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 20th year living in Australia

Go down 
+2
sam
fingers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

My 20th year living in Australia Empty
PostSubject: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:51 pm

It is an enormous day for me because 20 years ago to this day I immigrated to Australia from England. My family came to Australia to start a better life and get everything this country had to offer us. To move away from the negative aspects England has, like the weather it is f..king awful it's just grey sky constantly, how crowded it was, the pollution, how squashed it is, Also this f...ed up class system (people over there judge what class you are eg middle, upper and lower class) and the politics was smurfed up back then Margaret Thatcher was PM which gives you an idea but certainly not as bad as John Howard that prick was the worst PM Australia has ever had. I am glad I had the opportunity of growing up here in Australia and thank god in the end we didn't end up moving back to England back 12 years ago that would of been f..ked mind you the Metal in England will always be 1000 times better than in Australia. I don't ever intend to move back to England at all specially the way it is now and I live the lifestyle of an aussie for instance I prefer to drink a good bundy (Australian rum) over a cup of tea anyday you can't get more aussie than that.

Last edited by fingers on Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:52 pm

sounds sweet dude, Australia is a beautiful place, can't wait till I get to come down there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Fair Dinkum!

I spent 4 months down under [NZ/OZ/CI] and I am jealous as all hell!! Best people in the world, unbelievably beautiful, and tons to do. I stayed in an ex-brothel in Kings Cross while there [1994 - yes I am very liberal/open-minded], and still have very good friends that I still stay in touch with. Would give my left one to go back and live there.

VB's all around!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:38 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Fair Dinkum!

I spent 4 months down under [NZ/OZ/CI] and I am jealous as all hell!! Best people in the world, unbelievably beautiful, and tons to do. I stayed in an ex-brothel in Kings Cross while there [1994 - yes I am very liberal/open-minded], and still have very good friends that I still stay in touch with. Would give my left one to go back and live there.

VB's all around!!!!

...but i thought you liked Wisconsin?
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Fair Dinkum!

VB's all around!!!!
Wouldn't go that far into the best people in the world but certainly up there but hate to be racist but the majority of aussie chicks are not the type of girl you'd have a long term relationship with, sure most of them are hot as hell. Most of the relationships and dates I have had in the past were European chicks but hey everyone has their different tastes. For VB being a good beer it is the weakest beer I have ever tasted if you ever in Oz again drink James Squire, Coopers or if you want a good cheap beer get pure blonde or Tooheys Extra Dry
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 am

Quote :
Wouldn't go that far into the best people in the world but certainly up there but hate to be racist but the majority of aussie chicks are not the type of girl you'd have a long term relationship with

So what's the racist part?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 20th year living in Australia   My 20th year living in Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 20th year living in Australia
Page 1 of 1