Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread

Go down 
+22
Big Rich
nevermore
Lari
Troublezone
Lurideath
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
Gilbert
Witchfinder
James B.
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Wurthless
Boris2008
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Yes
Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
No
Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Kinda - Maybe in 1988
Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 18 ]
I am with Unc. F them and Uncle Ted
Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread    Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I don't care what anyone says - "Mr. Rainmaker" is a killer song.

The whole second side of that album is great.

I remember once on AL TV, Weird Al was previewing fake new singles from bands, and the new Warrant single was called "She's A Glazed Doughnut and I'm a Polish Sausage. Get it?", and then he said you gotta admire the subltey of these guys. I always thought that was funny, horniest band in rock n' roll and all. Though ideas like that downplayed their actual capability.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread    Uncle Saxon's Aren't Guns N Roses Amazing? thread  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Appetite is one of the best albums ever released. There's one great album of songs between the two Illusion albums. Chinese Democracy is a joke.

This.
Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: