Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
James B.
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
nevermore
Required Fields
Lari
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
Shawn Of Fire
candlemass
Fat Freddy
Big Rich
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018   Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 7:45 am

1. John Butler Trio/Dustin Thomas
2. John Butler Trio/Dustin Thomas
3. John Butler Trio/Dustin Thomas
4. John Butler Trio/Dustin Thomas
5. John Butler Trio/Dustin Thomas

Only damn show I've seen in years. =(
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018   Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 7:26 am

glassprison wrote:
1. Tom Keifer (finally did the meet and greet package for my favorite performer and got a lot of my Cinderella collectibles signed)

2. Stryper (like others have commented, I wish Oz could have been there, but Howie is an awesome performer)

3. Winger (speaking of Howie, he was on rhythm guitar for Winger when I saw them this past month as well. Another great show from some stellar musicians)

4. Steelheart (I hadn't seen them in years--Mili's voice is ageless! Plus great to hear some "Steel Dragon" classics again!)

5. Hair Nation Tour feat Enuff 'Z Nuff, Bulletboys and Jack Russell's Great White (all three bands were great, and I love these package tours)

This was a good year for concerts. I was glad to see a few bands for the first time, including Kingdom Come and Killer Dwarfs.

Biggest disappointment was probably King's X. I like the band's music a lot but their live performances don't do much for me. And Dug seems to be singing less and less while the crowd takes over vocals in the choruses for a bunch of songs--and the entirety of Goldilox, of course.

The crowd has sang Goldilox for years. I think it's became a staple of their set to let the audience sing it.
Back to top Go down

Your 5 Fav Gigs from 2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2