Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)

Go down 
+11
Shawn Of Fire
Glower
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
the sentinel
tohostudios
ResedaCountryClub
Dark Horseman
Lari
mikeinfla
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Empty
PostSubject: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 am

Did a search and didn't see this posted:

George Lynch, Jeff Pilson, Mick Brown, and Robert Mason have announced that they are changing the name of their previously announced new band, Superstroke, to THE END: machine.

“The recordings are nearly done and we are really happy with the way it is turning out,” says bassist/producer Jeff Pilson. “We think that, notwithstanding the obvious nod to our past experiences together, The End: machine sound has a unique identity. Sonically, this is not just ex-Dokken members with a different singer or a rebooted incarnation of Lynch Mob. This is a new sound. Everyone has been doing great on the album and there is a lot of energy and a lot of focus.”

THE END: machine, featuring George Lynch , Jeff Pilson, and Mick Brown from the classic Dokken lineup together with singer Robert Mason of Warrant (and previously, Lynch Mob) will release their debut album in Spring 2019, via Frontiers Music Srl.

Follow their just launched Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheEndMachine

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:43 am

"New sound". Sounds scary. Hope it's not another Shadowlife. Or "Smoke This". Hope it's not trying to be current. Because current music does not compare to prime Dokken.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:46 am

Bet it sounds like what more recent Lynch Mob sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 am

Speaking of Lynch, have you heard him with Roxanne? Look it up.
Back to top Go down
ResedaCountryClub
Metal novice
Metal novice
ResedaCountryClub

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Speaking of Lynch, have you heard him with Roxanne? Look it up.

I love that new Roxanne album. Some killer tunes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.spreaker.com/show/hard_rocking_trivia_show
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 6:42 pm

I already hate that name without even hearing any music.  Any band name that has punctuation marks in it sucks IMO.

I mean WTF???? The End:machine?????? WTH is that?????

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Yeah, that name blows!!! I thought that "Superstroke" although odd, seemed to flow a bit more. This name is just clunky. Mr. Scary would be a better name.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Yeah, not a great name. Didn't they change it from Superstork to The End at first? The End, I have no doubt, is already the name of a billion other bands, so they probably had to change it. Thus we get the The End: Machine, with a random misplaced colon.

Unless The End refers to...the end, the colon. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 am

Not the most rockin' song ever, but quite good.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 10:11 am

That wasn't too bad. Kinda catchy.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 10:15 am

Yeah I liked it better than I thought I would. Maybe I was expecting less because of the stupid band name.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Yeah I liked it better than I thought I would. Maybe I was expecting less because of the stupid band name.

+1 if I may.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 am

That song is a completely diarrhetic turd!!! What the world are they thinking??? This could have been amazing but NOOO.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 am

Not a terrible song but if the album isn't better i'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:01 pm

The opening guitar lead riff - reminds me of
Merciful Fate “ Preacher “
Song sounds hippie-ish - lol - everyone in sunglasses in the dark ?
https://youtu.be/wShwAxmtRMk
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:22 am

Good chorus...just not really interested.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:25 am

(shrugs) Meh.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 1:24 pm

New track out:

Pretty mellow with a "Dysfunctional" era vibe.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 pm

tired
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Love the mix on the acoustic guitar, nice riff, Pilson really delivers some keen low end, and Mason sounds legit. I actually enjoy it. There's a cool Yes-esque acapella moment in the bridge. The song is real laid-back yet carries some unique energy. Although I think KXM did it better.

Should've called themselves MLPB. Or PLMB, I dunno.. Still goofy, but the whole End:Machine thing almost damages one's expectations, and thus real-time perception, of the album.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Ok, that works and I agree that Mason sounds great on the song. I'll be checking out more.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 5:57 pm

I like these songs, but...weren't they supposed to "rock?" Yeah, sure, it's rock music, but when these guys talked about this band I thought it was gonna be closer to classic Dokken than 3 Doors Down. Haha.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Quote :
Should've called themselves MLPB. Or PLMB, I dunno..

Or just Lynch Mob featuring... Very Happy Seriously, Robert is already singing for LM on live dates recently, and this song sounds a lot like "Smoke and Mirrors." It would have fit on any of the last few LM albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)   THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE END: machine (Dokken/Lynch Mob)
Page 1 of 1