Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A really cool late season NHL story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

A really cool late season NHL story Empty
PostSubject: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:29 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/30/nhl-stunner-a-36-year-old-accountant-whos-never-played-pro-stars-in-blackhawks-win/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 5:15 am

Yeah, I watched this game and it was great. My favourite Hawks game this season (aside from the opener where they beat Pittsburgh 10-1).

The fans were awesome, exploding into cheers everytime Foster made a save and starting Foster chants. The Chicago PBP crew was having fun, too.

He will remember that day forever. It's a dream come for every hockey fan.

For those who didn't click, the Blackhawks lost both their goalies to injury mid-game and they got an emergency backup who has never played pro hockey. Basically, a guy like us, a 36-year-old accountant. And he stopped all 7 shots he faced in the 14 minutes he played.

I see they now have Foster merchandise available on nhl.com. #FosterOfThePeople
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 8:45 am

A really cool late season NHL story 25679
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:20 am

I am just happy the Hawks are still in the cellar.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 am

So next time you go to a sporting event and you're next to the loudmouth fan yelling something like "You suck; I can do better than that!" before you tell him to shut up remember Scott Foster.

PostSubject: Re: A really cool late season NHL story   A really cool late season NHL story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A really cool late season NHL story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: