Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman

Go down 
+25
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
Boris2008
Troublezone
Heavy Metal Ninja
candlemass
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
assault_attack
Temple of Blood
metalinmyveins
MoonChild
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
Gilbert
nevermore
Highway Star
Dark Horseman
80s Metal Lady
exact33
Thelemech
glassprison
tohostudios
akeldama
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Round 2. Ding! Ding!!
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 21 ]
Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Heavy Metal Ninja
Metal novice
Metal novice
Heavy Metal Ninja

Number of posts : 85

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:55 am

Easy for me...Ozzy....

Because 1. Randy Rhoads
And 2. I never really liked Sabbath.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 am

I love Dio fronted Sabbath, but Ozzy and Randy were untouchable on those albums!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:56 am

Those first two Ozzy albums were perfect.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 6:06 am

It's obvious that everyone is torn between Randy's playing or Ronnie's voice...

So imagine if Dio had hired Randy to make an album. The best of both worlds!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 am

I love those Ozzy records...but Dio wins every time.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7631

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 am

Dio Sabbath by the slimmest of margins.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 am

Went with Ozzy as well. Played those albums to death back in the day. The Dio stuff is no slouch either, but I haven't lived with those albums as long.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 5:05 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I love those Ozzy records...but Dio wins every time.

This! Dio was the best!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:04 am

Ozzy
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Are you kidding? Ask me which of my kids I like better! Dio gets the edge overall from sheer vocal prowess, but Diary of a Madman is damn near perfect! The title track is one of my top five favorite metal tunes. Period.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:03 am

Ozzy was way more wilder of a listen. Add Rhoades. Spice it up with Sarzo
Pounding drums of Lee Kerslake. Kids really wanted to see them in concert.
Everyone at High School talked about those two albums. Bat head bit off.

" Crazy Train " was a major radio hit. Requested over and over.
Then the followed up album had " Flying High Again.
One of the greatest back to back albums ever. IMO.

Sarzo wrote a book about those two incredible years " Off The Rails "
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 1:57 am

Close call but I like Dio more than Ozzy so I go With Sabbath...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2