Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Peter Frampton album to start on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Best Peter Frampton album to start on Empty
PostSubject: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 5:48 am

Which is his best album to start on?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Honestly I only like Frampton Comes Alive. I feel the studio versions are weak and I just don’t like his studio output. Try Humble Pie.
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:23 am

I agree with Frampton Comes Alive.
The only other one I have found that rocks is the Breaking All The Rules album.

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Yeah, the live stuff is the best. I really like this song but have never heard a studio version of it. The radio station here (that I used to work at) now plays the studio version of "Do You Feel Like We Do" and it is totally uninspired.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:04 am

The only Frampton album I own is Fingerprints from 2006 which is all instrumental. Pete's a damn fine guitarist, but I don't know if that's a good place to start if you're looking for recommendations.

PostSubject: Re: Best Peter Frampton album to start on   Best Peter Frampton album to start on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Peter Frampton album to start on
Page 1 of 1