Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Empty
PostSubject: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Been awhile since we've heard from this band. Their last release, the self-titled FM album was way back in 2010. This one came out last week...

Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story 61H0ZGH1MnL

End of Our Truth
Everything You Wanted
Back On Earth
The Answer
Dying to Win
Stop Talking
Weaver’s Dawn
Remember The Story
All For Naught
I Don’t Believe a Word (Motorhead cover)

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm

First time i hear this band. Good music for long roads.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:10 am

FM are always consistently good. That video had me watching til the end to see what was gonna happen. Stupid way to end it. Haha
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm

The new song's decent enough. I'll have to revisit their older stuff and see if I need to add another to my collection. The lead singer has not aged well. He looks old.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The new song's decent enough. I'll have to revisit their older stuff and see if I need to add another to my collection. The lead singer has not aged well. He looks old.

He's lost a lot of weight too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story   Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireball Ministry - Remember the Story
Page 1 of 1