Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Empty
PostSubject: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

New self-titled CD to be released March 16th on Restricted Release.

http://www.fireballministry.com/node/1585

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am

Cool. Looking forward to something new from them.

I just dusted off Their Rock Is Not Our Rock this week. Cranked it in the car this morning on the way into work.

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

Interesting to hear this, after the work with others I wonder if it will affect their sound?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 pm

I'll have to hear it first. I love their stuff, but the two I have are so similar in style and sound (to me) that a third of the same would be redundant.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'll have to hear it first. I love their stuff, but the two I have are so similar in style and sound (to me) that a third of the same would be redundant.

Don't knock it. AC/DC made a career out of redundancy!! New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_biggrin
Quote :
Interesting to hear this, after the work with others I wonder if it will affect their sound?

What do you mean? What work with others?

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

What do you mean? What work with others?

The members all took a break from the band and did some side projects for a while before returning to write and record this CD.

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Anyone get this? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Anyone get this? Thoughts?
Another band I need more of. I only have one album. =(
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 pm

I have it. I like it. Review is up on NLTM.

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 am

I'm surprised more aren't into this, great 70's styled rock.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm

New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

"Thought It Out" off the new record almost sounds like a Marvelous 3 song or something...really poppy on the chorus.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 am

I thought this was a post for another new album. I've fallen behind with these guys. Still gotta get this latest release. Got all the others. Good stuff.

PostSubject: Re: New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16   New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FIREBALL MINISTRY March 16
Page 1 of 1