Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fireball Ministry news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Fireball Ministry news... Empty
PostSubject: Fireball Ministry news...   Fireball Ministry news... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:35 pm

Quote :
1st and foremost, we are in the stages of writing a new album. It's coming along great. It's going to be a bit different than our last three. We've definitely decided to take the band to some new territory, but it's definitely FM. Emily, Johny, John and I are holed up here writing and fighting our way through this material. Might even see some of it surface at the show we just booked with our old friends Fu Manchu at the Malibu Inn on June 23rd. If you happen to be in Malibu, CA that night come on out.

I've also been working on an as yet untitled side project with Neil Fallon, Jess Margera, Dave Bone and Jason Diamond. We recorded 4 songs that are waiting to get the Neil treatment and are planning to release an EP sometime this summer. Andrew Alekel, Producer extraordinaire has been at the knobs for this one. Andrew is the kind of guy that says; "You know what would sound sick on this song, that Tom Allom guitar sound from British Steel." Next thing you know it's dialed in, minus the playing of KK and Glenn of course. Check out some pics of us rehearsing and one of us boozing (minus Jason sadly) after the jump.

That's it for now.

Rock Hard, Ride Free

Rev. James (aka Fireball Jim)

Always ready for some new FM!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry news...   Fireball Ministry news... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 pm

Good news!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry news...   Fireball Ministry news... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Quote :
It's going to be a bit different than our last three. We've definitely decided to take the band to some new territory, but it's definitely FM

Those kind of statements scare me. I dig these guys though, so hopefully this will be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireball Ministry news...   Fireball Ministry news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireball Ministry news...
Page 1 of 1