Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best of the Small Four [American Version]

Go down 
+20
akeldama
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
MoonChild
mc666
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
metalinmyveins
Dark Horseman
Big Rich
manny
Boris2008
Wrecked Neck
Thelemech
Gilbert
Troublezone
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
24 posters

AMERICA - F YEAH!
Overkill - Taking Over
Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_lcap36%Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_rcap
 36% [ 12 ]
Exodus - Bonded by Blood
Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_lcap27%Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Testament - The New Order
Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_lcap33%Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Dark Angel - Time Does Not Heal
Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_lcap3%Best of the Small Four [American Version] Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Best of the Small Four [American Version] Empty
PostSubject: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am

The New Order has been my favorite Testament album since back in the day. Time Does Not Heal is awesome with so many great riffs but I voted New Order.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am

Electro-Violence
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 am

Overkill. And i hate the term small Smile
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 am

Overkill
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 am

Bonded by Blood and it's not even close. That album blew me away when I first heard it, and still gets played regularly to this day.

Kind of surprised you went with time does not heal over darkness descends though.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 6:54 am

Bonded by Blood is thrash!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 8:00 am

Overkill by a long shot. Its far from their best album but it shows the boys had their sound down and have been one of the most consistent metal bands in history.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 am

Taking Over, because of In Union We Stand. Greatest metal song about unity.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:37 am

Tough one but i'm a Testament fanboy so they get the nod.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Overkill for me.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:42 pm

"The New Order" was the first Testament album I bought, after seeing "Trial By Fire" on Headbangers Ball back in the day. Though I had heard Overkill's "Taking Over" first, it was my best friend who owned the album. He probably gave me a copy of the tape at some point, but I have to go with Testament. It took me a while to get into Baloff's vocals, but now I love "Bonded By Blood". Bonded would probably challenge "Taking Over" for 2nd. I never really got into Dark Angel.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Overkill
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Overkill cuz I'm a fanboy, tho the other choices are no slouches either.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:00 pm

If We Have Arrived or Darkness Descends had been listed, I'd have chosen Dark Angel. I'll go with Bonded by Blood.

MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Testament
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Gonna go with Testament on this one. Love that album. I think it was my first by them because I got it for the Aerosmith cover.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Bonded By Blood!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Overkill
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:48 pm

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Overkill hands down.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:08 pm

I like Overkill way better than Exodus, but "Bonded By Blood" gets my vote.

I like Dark Angel more than Testament

The scratch is.....Oh where oh where is Death Angel at, oh where oh where can they be ?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Testament is not only one of my favorite thrash bands but bands period so their debutt gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of the Small Four [American Version]   Best of the Small Four [American Version] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best of the Small Four [American Version]
Page 1 of 1