Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Empty
PostSubject: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Black Label Society have debuted their brand new music video for the first single from Grimmest Hits, titled “Room Of Nightmares”, directed by long time collaborator Justin Reich. Watch the new video below.

Black Label Society will release their tenth full length, Grimmest Hits, on January 19th via Entertainment One (eOne). The new effort will be the follow-up to Billboard Top 5 charting titles Catacombs Of The Black Vatican (2014) and Order Of The Black (2010). In-between then and now, Zakk Wylde released Book of Shadows II, the follow-up to his 1996 solo debut of the same name, which debuted at #18 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart.

“Room Of Nightmares” is available on all digital service providers and streaming services today. The track is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre-order the album on iTunes now will receive “Room Of Nightmares” as an instant download. The cover art and track listing can be seen below.

Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Blsgrimhitsoct

Tracklisting:

“Trampled Down Below”
“Seasons Of Falter”
“The Betrayal”
“All That Once Shined”
“The Only Words”
“Room Of Nightmares”
“A Love Unreal”
“Disbelief”
“The Day That Heaven Had Gone Away”
“Illusions Of Peace”
“Bury Your Sorrow”
“Nothing Left To Say”

http://bravewords.com/news/black-label-society-debut-room-of-nightmares-music-video-grimmest-hits-album-details-revealed
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 12:35 pm

That video is hilarious! Lame art-work and album title though. Sounds like a greatest hits or compilation album of some sort. Regardless, I'll pick it up. Always enjoy me some new BLS.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That video is hilarious! Lame art-work and album title though. Sounds like a greatest hits or compilation album of some sort. Regardless, I'll pick it up. Always enjoy me some new BLS.

I thought it was a greatest hits album when I read the title of the thread. Regardless, I am so far behind on picking up anything from them. I only have the debut.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 1:25 pm

I only own order of the black. Need to check out more of their releases.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 2:51 pm

I also thought this would be a greatest hits CD. 

Apprently not.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Sounds like BLS, i'll be checking this out.
If you haven't checked them out much, start with Mafia.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Lari wrote:
I also thought this would be a greatest hits CD. 

Apprently not.

He has 2 hits comps out already. Glad it's new tunes.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

How about the blessed hellride?
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Not one i'd get at first but still some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

How about the blessed hellride?

That's my favourite one. Pretty accessible, too. Stronger than Death and Mafia follow.

The song on the video isn't anything special, but I like the video itself. Kind of camp and fun.

But I'd need better music to grab the CD. Maybe I'll sample some stuff later..  (like in 5 years time when I can find it on Amazon for $4)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 pm

I like Black Label Society yet I have not as of yet, managed to pick up an album of their's
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am

Bump. This is out today for those interested. I pre-ordered, so it should be arriving in my mailbox today.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

I'm in, stuff i've listened to off it is good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 am

I am curious. I lately aquired 1919 and the blessed hellride, both of which are very very good.

Will check out some samples over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits   Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Label Society - Grimmest Hits
Page 1 of 1