Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the hell have you been?

Go down 
+13
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
candlemass
James B.
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
mc666
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Lari
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
17 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Where the hell have you been? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

So sorry to have been gone for so long.

Basically I had some bad crap go down that caused me some "stress" to the point that it was affecting my physical health.

As such, I had to make some changes, the biggest being my job. I'm still working full time but I have also started NoLifeTilMetal Records & Creative Services. I'm working with bands and record companies on their layouts and design, as well as other small things like business cards, invitations, posters, etc. So, basically I am now working two jobs. Thus time has become very valuable and my on-line time has gone down considerably, though I do maintain my Facebook page.

As for the NoLifeTilMetal review site, no I am not giving up on it. Much like my on-line time it's had to take a back seat to the craziness of two jobs. However, I will pick back up on reviews and such. Thank you for the kind emails and PMs asking about it.

Finally, I have an indiegogo campaign to raise money for my label and the "second" release on vinyl. (The first will be a split with Roxx Records - Consecrator. Killer Texas thrash.) If anyone is interested in helping out, here is the link.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deliverance-st-debut-1st-time-in-usa-on-vinyl-metal#/

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Good to see you 'round these parts again, Boss!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Glad to have you back! We missed ya!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks. :-)

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Nice to hear from you, Scott.

Not many youtube videos lately either, so I was actually wondering if something was up.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Welcome back, don't be a stranger.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Lari wrote:

Not many youtube videos lately either, so I was actually wondering if something was up.

That's a different story. My camera broke. Geek Squad held onto it for two weeks before telling me it couldn't be fixed. They gave me a new camera which is charging now, so be prepared for the barrage. Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Good to see you back and posting.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Lari wrote:

That's a different story. My camera broke. Geek Squad held onto it for two weeks before telling me it couldn't be fixed. They gave me a new camera which is charging now, so be prepared for the barrage. Very Happy

headbanger

I love those what's spinning from my car videos.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Nothing like picking up a second job to ease the stress.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:58 pm

mc666 wrote:

Except I LIKE the second job and am hoping to make that the ONLY job in the not to distant future. Very Happy

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Good to "see" you. Looking forward to that Consecrator release.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Good luck with your new venture!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Hope the best for you brother.
I am glad that my main job is only 8 moths a year. Doubt I could handle the hours year round.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:15 pm

mc666 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Hoping for the best!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 pm

You ever get that box of KX I sent ya? Not as cool as other offerings, but still a historical document of one of the greatest bands in history!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 10:10 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:07 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
You ever get that box of KX I sent ya?  Not as cool as other offerings, but still a historical document of one of the greatest bands in history!

Heck yes. I STILL haven't gone through it all. headbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:20 am

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Except I LIKE the second job and am hoping to make that the ONLY job in the not to distant future. Very Happy

When doing something you love its never work. Glad to see you around again and congrats on this new venture.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 am

ULT man! hey rocker!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Was wondering where you have been, welcome back! Hope your health is better.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been?   Where the hell have you been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell have you been?
Page 1 of 1