Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 pm

See ya, Toho. I was actually gonna say I'm out too. The tag match doesn't pique my interest.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm

AJ for the win.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Shane is on TV too much. He's pulling a Staph now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:06 pm

I agree

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:10 pm

New Day - another act that's grown way beyond stale

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Hmmm.. and out come KO and Zayn.  I find myself actually pulling for them.   I like Zayn in this heel role.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm

I swear Sami Zygote is the Mitt Face of SD.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 pm

lol!

I didn't like him at all as a face but I think he makes a good little sniveling heel.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 pm

A win with a cross body???
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:36 pm

SD is slowly plodding along...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:36 pm

I swear Vince is doing anything and everything to sabotage Smackdown.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 pm

I agree but SD usually takes the overall SS PPVs.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:40 pm

What a stupid gimmick for Rowan and especially Harper.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Do they really think these video vignettes will make people interested in Harper and Rowan?  Good grief they buried the two of these guys for almost a year.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Hahahaha. 

You posted essentially the same thing at the same time I did.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Harper was really bringing the goods as a singles wrestler a while back but they totally sabotaged his push.

Boreton is a snooze fest in the ring.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Rusev sure knows how to sell an RKO.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:53 pm

So in a little less than an hour so far on SD we've had a boring as hell segment with New Day, a completely predictable match between Zayn and Kofi that lasted almost 30 minutes and an equally predictable match between Snoreton and Rusev.

Geez I sure haven't been missing much during baseball season.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:55 pm

I thought the Chinless Wonder and Carmella split up?  Why the hell is he still on the show?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:00 pm

If it wasn't that I'm waiting to see AJ and Jindroid I would have changed the channel. Good thing Flair is on 30 For 30 after SD.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Too many damn recaps. Carmella is gag inducing...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh yeah that's right!  Thanks for reminding me.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:05 pm

it's really bad when the highlight of the show so far is the recap of what happened on Raw after I went to bed.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Wait... Becky is fighting Chinsworth?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Don't ask me;  I haven't seen Smackdown in about 2 months.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: