Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Nia looks almost catatonic in the ring I honestly thought she was a goner like Neville. She demanded time off when he asked for his release.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:45 pm

I didn't know she had any relationship to Neville.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Well you could see that ending coming...

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I didn't know she had any relationship to Neville.

I don't know if she does but it seemed like more than coincidence. Maybe that's all it was. It seems like Mitts Toho is in the doghouse.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:48 pm

hahahaha...that was golden.  Fox asked Banks to be on the Raw team but not Bayley.  Laughing very hard

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 pm

That's why I say she must be in the doghouse. It was golden indeed.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Bayley looked like a little kid who's ice cream cone fell on the sidewalk.  I loved it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

I'm still not buying Kane as Strowman's equal in "monsterdom".  For one thing Kane has to be twice as old.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Well I really like Kane but I agree it's time for him to hang it up. If he's passing the proverbial torch with this feud then I'm all for it. I'm sure he interferes in this match although I would love to see Strowman dismantle and eviscerate Bargain Corbin.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:01 pm

I love watching Strowman throw people around.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Yep, you were right.  That was obviously coming.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm

I'd love to see Strowman in the gym.  I was awestruck watching the Undertaker workout in person; I can only imagine the iron Strowman throws around.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Taker never seemed really that strong for his size but I read Kane was one of the strongest in WWE. I'm sure Strowman is a total beast.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:11 pm

I watched Taker do bench press reps with 5 plates on each side.  We all just stood around slackjawed.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 pm

What?! Wow!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Enzyte really needs to be a manager.  He's such a great talker but he's too small to take seriously even as a cruiserweight.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:17 pm

akeldama wrote:
What?! Wow!

Yeah.  This was back around 1994 when WWE was in New Haven, CT.  UT, Randy Savage, Jim Powers and Paul Roma came to my Gold's Gym to work out.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Agreed. He could be a great heel manager. Who do you think he'd be good with?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Hell yeah The Bruiserwieght!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Toho, if you can find it on YouTube Pete dunne's matches with Tyler Bate were pure gold.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 pm

akeldama wrote:
Agreed. He could be a great heel manager. Who do you think he'd be good with?

He actually had the best guy to be with when he debuted IMO.   Big Cass.  Or maybe Strowman since Cass can talk a little bit.  

The more I think about it I think he'd be great with Strowman.  The "big monster heel with little weasly manager" schtick has worked for decades.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:30 pm

What was that finisher Dunne used?  It started like a pump-handle slam but ended up in some kind of facebuster.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:32 pm

He didn't quite execute it as well as he usually does. They really needed to let him showcase more of his bruising style. They way he manipulates his opponent's joints is brutal.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 pm

That thing he was doing to Enzyte's fingers and wrist looked painful as hell.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Well this Jindoid promo is my cue to go to bed.  See ya tomorrow during Smackdown if You're around.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: