Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:49 pm

I think it was to curtail the predictability of the WWE product. In fact the whole PPV on Sunday seemed to be like that.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Which only means that Jericho will predictably drop the title at the first Smackdown PPV. Please tell me it won't be to Borin' Corbin.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:54 pm

No, he lost tonight to KO and got beat down and I'm sure it's to send him on his way for now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Must be a short tour for Fozzy.  I figured they'd take they title off Jericho since he'd be gone for at least 6 months.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm thinking now KO will feud with AJ for the US title but what a loss of momentum for the both of them to both be champion of their then respective brands and now to be feuding for a secondary title which hasn't been relevant for years. They need to bring in a TV title to be defended on a weekly basis like the NWA did but I only say that cuz the NWA World Television Championship is my all-time favorite belt.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 9:05 am

I knew they would be writing Jericho off soon cuz of Fozzy didnt they just release a new album?

I cant stand Kevin Owens so I hope AJ kicks his ass and takes his wallet Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

akeldama wrote:
I'm thinking now KO will feud with AJ for the US title but what a loss of momentum for the both of them to both be champion of their then respective brands and now to be feuding for a secondary title which hasn't been relevant for years. They need to bring in a TV title to be defended on a weekly basis like the NWA did but I only say that cuz the NWA World Television Championship is my all-time favorite belt.

That was one thing I liked about Cena being the IC champion.  He did the open challenge thing every week and defended it against random guys.  I used to like the TV title belt because it made a good stepping stone belt for new guys by giving them exposure on TV every week.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

"Rest in Pieces"

http://nypost.com/2017/05/03/the-undertaker-goes-straight-from-wwe-to-the-hospital/

Seriously though, good luck to him.  I'm sure his body is a wreck after wrestling for so long.  Enjoy your retirement UT.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Goofy Dean Ambrose can be kind of tiring, but I thought he was pretty funny when he said to Balor, "For God's sake man, eat a carb!" Balor is impressive but could stand to put on a pound or two.

I agree on Alexa, I've been impressed with her more than the other new divas.

I have no problem with the Hardy Boyz except with some of Jeff's outside problems. Size difference doesn't bother me... to a point. Mainly because I've seen plenty of big guys get their asses handed to them by smaller ones.

At this point, I can't take anything with Bray seriously. I've gotten my hopes up before just for creative to throw another swerve. I feel the same way about Rusev, when he comes back I have no delusions of him getting booked properly. Though at least he doesn't have to worry about being fed to Roman again. Bray on the other hand...

As far as the three hour RAW, I watch a condensed Hulu version which cuts it in half (and I don't miss anything they leave off).

Not much to say about Smackdown, I kind of had it on as background. However, the chair on the throat spot Owens did to Jericho was pretty wicked.

I agree on the part-timer BS (Jericho is different because he just doesn't show up for one show every month or so, he's actually there for just about every episode that airs while he is there). They need to concentrate on booking their full time talent better.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 8:54 am

Quote :
Goofy Dean Ambrose can be kind of tiring, but I thought he was pretty funny when he said to Balor, "For God's sake man, eat a carb!" Balor is impressive but could stand to put on a pound or two.

OMG I laughed really hard at that. Im liking Ambrose or when he said there's 2 things the fans like (one of them was seeing the Miz getting his ass kicked)

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:55 pm

See Wyatt run (video in link):

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/835151-bray-wyatt-exits-from-under-the-ring-after-wwe-raw-music-video-for-fozzys-judas-single-videos-finn-balor-calls-raw-segment-2-sweet
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Boo hiss.

Super Roman dominating Strowman on Raw. Puleeeeze... gimme a break. This is exactly the kind of crap that makes fans hate Reigns.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 9:58 am

RAW was really dull last night, I didn't even get online to check if anybody was posting since it was so dull.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Boo hiss.

Super Roman dominating Strowman on Raw.  Puleeeeze... gimme a break.   This is exactly the kind of crap that makes fans hate Reigns.

They kind of had no choice this time:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/837175-breaking-news-braun-strowman-suffers-injury-how-long-will-he-be-out-of-action
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Well at least that "helps" explain what happened but I'm still not convinced Creative wouldn't have done the same thing even with out a Strowman injury. 

This is "The Roman Reigns Show" we're talking about here after all...

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 7:12 pm

stone cold steve austin podcast with shane
5/9/2017
may 9th

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/ShaneMcMahon

PS. WWE sucks all over right now. One good match... and maybe one good laugh a show ???

NXT, Smackdown and RAW ... have to delete a lot my hard drive. now I think..
maybe the "good" episodes the past 2 years are flukes.
Just almost done with watching ANY wrestling. joey Ryan on youtube is great, but with Shimmer being like 20 volume dvd's behind the current schedule, I think I have l lost most interest in even buying another dvd from them.

I now watch old dvd's / vhs tapes,and download what I am missing from wwf /wcw from the 1990's-2001. MUCH more entertaining !
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Orton is pissing some people off:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/839161-randy-orton-takes-shot-at-former-wwe-superstar-sorry-to-the-indy-marks
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:39 am

It was totally a jerk move by Orton. He couldn't even handle boot camp so why bag on dudes wiling to tough it out on the indy scene.

On a side note, is anybody else so sick of the "this is awesome" chants? I never liked 'em but I understood them so I used to tolerate 'em.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 6:12 pm

akeldama wrote:
It was totally a jerk move by Orton. He couldn't even handle boot camp so why bag on dudes wiling to tough it out on the indy scene.

On a side note, is anybody else so sick of the "this is awesome" chants? I never liked 'em but I understood them so I used to tolerate 'em.

I liked those chants at first but now they're overused IMO. I think it's because the WWE product is so weak most of the time that fans just get into something interesting for a change. I'm also not convinced that WWE doesn't flash signs off-camera telling fans to chant that.

BTW, the Cardinals are off today so I'll most likely be here for Raw if anyone is interested.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:07 pm

It kills me that when Angle comes out to his theme on RAW people still chant "You suck" on the beat. I've done the same thing for years when I would watch my St. Louis Rams. I'd hum the Angle theme going "We suck" just like the fans do. But that was years ago in the WWE Universe. Yet they still do it. That cracks me up.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Big deal; new players, same old Raw crap.

Raw GM/authority figure comes out to announce an "x-man miscellaneous match" then each "x" comes down to the ring to stake their claim as the winner of said match.

Yawn.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Laughing very hard

"Mrs. Toho" got blasted with a kendo stick from Alexa Bliss.

lol!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I'm barely at that spot now. So far RAW has sucked.

Sasha lost clean to Foxy? Is she not in good graces anymore?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Extreme hopscotch... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Some guy in the crowd said Bayley should be him. Eww! What's with Alexa just giving her one hit? But it was still nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: