Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:43 am

These guys are buried in the pages of the Retro thread somewhere, but 3 4 albums and 2 eps in, they've earned their own page now.

Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Mammoth-e1492515146138

01. Mount The Mountain
02. Spellbound
03. Hole In The Head
04. Kickin My Dog
05. Procrastination
06. Sleepwalker
07. Epitome
08. Hard Way Down
09. Wild And Dead
10. Cold Liquor
Bonus Track:
11. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head

If you dig sleazy, biker-type, beer drinkin', hell-raisin' rock, these guys fit the bill to a T. And they always put topless chicks on their covers. Check 'em out, won't you?

Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

K I'll check out the tunes but not interested in the topless chick lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Mac & Cheese wrote:
K I'll check out the tunes but not interested in the topless chick lol

Sorry. We don't get many women folk 'round these parts, so my posts tend to cater to the male residents of the board. I know my audience. What a Face

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 am

Great band, nice boobies! Haha. Will pick this one up at some point.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 pm

This slipped under my radar. These guys put out a new album in '19 called Kreuzung. Don't know what that word means, but thankfully they've stuck to the same greasy, fuzzy biker rock they do so well. And kept up the tradition of a hot nekkid chick on the cover. This one has wings!!

Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain 1000x1000

PostSubject: Re: Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain   Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mammoth Mammoth - Mount the Mountain
Page 1 of 1