Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Decision

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
Stender
Dark Horseman
7thSecond
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:36 pm

I picked up the self titled again today. Definitely a Black album Metallica sound going on here for those who haven't heard them before. A really good album though and one I was really glad to get back again. I used to have the following two albums as well but sold them all in a temporary stage of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:33 pm

The first one is the only one you really need. The second was alright and by the third they'd changed so much and it wasn't good. Now, about that crappy drum machine. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm pretty sure there was a sticker or some specific note in the liners about how the drumming wasn't done with a machine, but if you listen to the album you will know that is not the case hahah.

Not my sound, this band, but if you like ...and justice/black era metallica and pantera, it's probably right up your alley.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:29 am

There's a name I haven't heard in forever. I never got into them much. Too much of a tallica rip.
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:19 am

I remember when I used to trick some people into thinking it was a new Metallica album. I've still got my original release from 1997 with the cartoon artwork on the cover. The Search is my favorite track. I still rate it as my preferred ED album. With their next album, Ghost, I thought their guitar sound was more akin to Pantera's. I bought their third album which does not hold my attention as much, and it's been years since I last played it.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 am

Never heard'em before. Let's have a look at you tube.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 pm

I remember people talking about their song "Hunger" when I was in high school. A lot of people thought it was Metallica, because the song had been mislabeled on P2P programs as having been by Metallica. I had to mention it was by a band called Eternal Decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I remember people talking about their song "Hunger" when I was in high school. A lot of people thought it was Metallica, because the song had been mislabeled on P2P programs as having been by Metallica. I had to mention it was by a band called Eternal Decision.

Just heard this song on you tube. Wow so similar to metallica. But it is very good. Will check out this band more headbanger
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Just heard this song on you tube. Wow so similar to metallica. But it is very good. Will check out this band more  headbanger

Yes, one song spread and was being called a new 'secret recording" with Dave Mustaine and Metallica back around 2007-2009.
When I got to hear a full album and then realizing it was not them, but a similar sounding band, then the other songs kind of seemed "meh".
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:10 pm

It was around 2000-01, actually. I remember it because it was high school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:28 am

Required Fields wrote:
It was around 2000-01, actually. I remember it because it was high school.
Wow, so that means somebody was re-uploading them and that song "Hunger" onto forums for years and trying to fool everybody.
very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eternal Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Decision   Eternal Decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Decision
Page 1 of 1