Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board To Death - RIP Forums

Go down 
+25
mikeinfla
Mac & Cheese
Addy
MetalGuy71
martinsane
exact33
Stender
manny
Lari
Thrasher73
Wrecked Neck
mc666
nevermore
muckie
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Troublezone
Boris2008
Thelemech
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Wurthless
Witchfinder
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:52 am

You're still here? And look, he brought a friend. Who might this guy be? I'm guess HMG under one of his many guises. Hi HMG, so good of you to come. Now go with your boyfriend back to your own forums and quit trolling this one. How many accounts do you have over here anyways? Eh, don't answer that, I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
Black Satan 666
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:56 am

Hi there Wrecked c*nt! Long time no see! I see you haven't changed for quite sometimes now from what i'm reading on here.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 am

Black Satan 666 wrote:
Hi there Wrecked c*nt! Long time no see! I see you haven't changed for quite sometimes now from what i'm reading on here.
Oh nice mature name calling there. I see you haven't changed either. How is your bff pk doing? Tell him I said hi.
Back to top Go down
Black Satan 666
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:02 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:
Oh nice mature name calling there. I see you haven't changed either. How is your bff pk doing? Tell him I said hi.

Kinda funny you're still throwing fits like a whiny child. Let me guess, HT violated your safe space again? Is that why you're now passive aggressively attacking his character?
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:06 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
You're still here? And look, he brought a friend. Who might this guy be? I'm guess HMG under one of his many guises. Hi HMG, so good of you to come. Now go with your boyfriend back to your own forums and quit trolling this one. How many accounts do you have over here anyways? Eh, don't answer that, I really don't care.

LMAO!. i don't know who that is and i did not even beg for anyone to help me out. you forget that this forum and so is this thread are public and that anyone can read through this.

anyways. i'm the one here who is very much done with this little argument. you clearly just want to dance around. i see. you don't ever dare to question things when it's at the right time (cause obviously you can't stand being banned). but instead you have no problems with questioning other mods on another forum where you got banned from. oh it's so awefull that you got banned. cry me a river. i'm done wasting my time with someone who has no problem taking the time to make things about himself like it's Facebook or Twitter.

i said what i wanted to say. you and this dude can have yourself's a field day. i don't care.

you cats have fun.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 am

Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:

Kinda funny you're still throwing fits like a whiny child. Let me guess, HT violated your safe space again? Is that why you're now passive aggressively attacking his character?
Nah, i just found it funny that he posts here to complain about something that was dealt with already. I'm still not sure what fits your talking about however. You seem to read a lot of things that aren't there in my posts. But hey, whatever turns you on Carnac.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:10 am

HeavyThrashhead wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
you cats have fun.
Thank you and good bye.
Back to top Go down
Black Satan 666
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:12 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:

Nah, i just found it funny that he posts here to complain about something that was dealt with already. I'm still not sure what fits your talking about however. You seem to read a lot of things that aren't there in my posts. But hey, whatever turns you on Carnac.

Oh you mean the deleting/locking of threads that should probably be the other way around? Like HT said, a thread making threats about hurting children gets the lock, but a thread about Trump with 4+ pages of nonsense carries on even after a user said he wanted to bomb another users state. If you post a thread about feminists it gets deleted.Also, I find it pretty pathetic you say you "don't care" but still you go on about talking about a person's personal life like that somehow validates your own argument. Nice ad hominem there ol buddy.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:21 am

Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:

Oh you mean the deleting/locking of threads that should probably be the other way around? Like HT said, a thread making threats about hurting children gets the lock, but a thread about Trump with 4+ pages of nonsense carries on even after a user said he wanted to bomb another users state. If you post a thread about feminists it gets deleted.Also, I find it pretty pathetic you say you "don't care" but still you go on about talking about a person's personal life like that somehow validates your own argument. Nice ad hominem there ol buddy.
Never read any of the trump thread because I don't come to forums for politics. So whomever said that, or this, I don't give a shit. If you care so much, then why do you keep coming here multiple times on several accounts? If this site is so terrible then do yourself and everyone else here a favor, and leave. You are too good and kind for the likes of us. We are unworthy of your presence.go now in peace and spread you love amongst the Lord and savior PK and his dedicated disciples.
Back to top Go down
Black Satan 666
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:52 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Black Satan 666 wrote:

Never read any of the trump thread because I don't come to forums for politics. So whomever said that, or this, I don't give a shit. If you care so much, then why do you keep coming here multiple times on several accounts? If this site is so terrible then do yourself and everyone else here a favor, and leave. You are too good and kind for the likes of us. We are unworthy of your presence.go now in peace and spread you love amongst the Lord and savior PK and his dedicated disciples.

Awwwww.... Did the little bitch boy get hurt because someone called him out on his bullshit? LOL, cry to your ass buddy. Funny, even after I spoke with him and I thought things were going great again, he's still talking shit about me. Do you think I give a shit about your feelings? Myself I think it's pathetic as hell you can't get the stick out of your ass and let it go, you're doing the same thing saying you don't give a shit, I don't buy it one bit. Just another asshurt crybaby who takes offense to anyone who badmouths Slaaaaaaayuh, perfect lol.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 am

Huh? What kind of crack are you smoking? You spoke with me, and things were great again? Your mighty Carnac routine is failing you miserably.

Anyway, I'm off to do a bit of reading, and get some sleep. Some of us work for a living, and have moved out of moms basement. Have fun with your video games and YouTube channel and your anime collection.
Back to top Go down
Black Satan 666
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:23 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Huh? What kind of crack are you smoking? You spoke with me, and things were great again? Your mighty Carnac routine is failing you miserably.

Anyway, I'm off to do a bit of reading, and get some sleep. Some of us work for a living, and have moved out of moms basement. Have fun with your video games and YouTube channel and your anime collection.

Nope your little buddy from a certain forum you can't get over who showed you here, LOL. I don't even follow what you're saying at this point.
Cool I do the Youtube channel for fun, couldn't care less about click bait nonsense, at least I don't throw a hissy fit over an opinion unlike yourself. I would be happy to post you on my Twitter. Also I don't like anime. You cray cray
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 am

Uhhhh....
... yeah. That's enough of this shit.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board To Death - RIP Forums   Board To Death - RIP Forums - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board To Death - RIP Forums
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3