Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random W.A.S.P. Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Random W.A.S.P. Question  Empty
PostSubject: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 pm

A few years ago, I picked up a cdr bootleg from eBay called B-Sides Themselves by WASP. It compiled all their b-sides onto one cd, presumably before all the re-releases tacked them on as bonus tracks. Ult has it on his site as well...

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/wasp.htm

Does anyone know any background info on this? I know it's a bootleg, but I can't seem to find much info on it, like a date of release or label. I'm curious to know it's origin. Any info would be appreciated.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

I looked at a couple sites and they refer you to Ult's site is all. Quite the conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 3:04 pm

I remember seeing that disc at record shows and the like back in the day, and always thought "I should probably pick this up one of these days," then the W.A.S.P. remaster series came along and those had all the tracks from it (and then some) as extras so it wasn't a priority anymore.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 3:11 pm

I briefly looked on Discogs and it wasn't there. Normally they have some pretty good info.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Now when I do a search for this album, my initial question appears in the results.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=WASP+b-Sides+themselves&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=wasp+b-sides+themselves&sc=3-23&sk=&cvid=D047D317789B404FBE20ED2F55923AE9

Click on the link and be redirected back to here in an infinite loop. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Random W.A.S.P. Question    Random W.A.S.P. Question  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random W.A.S.P. Question
Page 1 of 1