Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite recent purchase

Go down 
+12
Required Fields
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Boris2008
Dark Horseman
Eyesore
Wurthless
Lari
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Gilbert
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 pm

How do you like the Tokyo Motor Fist? I need to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 2:27 am

Sanctuary-Inception
For demos they sound awesome!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
How do you like the Tokyo Motor Fist? I need to check it out.

i love it. it is really good melodic rock. On par with Art Nation and The Phantom 5.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 am

Death Angel - The Evil Divide

I was a bit hesitant to pick this one up as their last 2 albums didn't click with me. But I've found myself going back to this quite a bit since I picked it up last December.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I was a bit hesitant to pick this one up as their last 2 albums didn't click with me. But I've found myself going back to this quite a bit since I picked it up last December.

I really dig their version of "Wasteland". Makes me wonder if there might be a cover's album coming down the pipe ?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:49 am

James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I really dig their version of "Wasteland".   Makes me wonder if there might be a cover's album coming down the pipe ?

Was that a bonus track on a special edition or something? I don't have that on mine. As far as a cover's album, sure I'd be down for that. DA has done some bitchin' covers in the past.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:42 am

I haven't checked out Evil Divide yet, they lost me after Killing Season.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Was that a bonus track on a special edition or something? I don't have that on mine.

I guess it is ?

Come to think of it, my copy does have a DVD in the digi-pack someplace.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 am

James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Was that a bonus track on a special edition or something? I don't have that on mine.

I guess it is ?

That's probably it. I got the bare-bones version. Dang.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
James B. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I guess it is ?

That's probably it. I got the bare-bones version. Dang.

That's the version I have too, I think.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 am

I probably just saw that there was a cd/dvd version and skipped it because I never watched those dvds anyway. Didn't know there was a bonus track too.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite recent purchase   Favourite recent  purchase - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite recent purchase
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2