Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent buys...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Recent buys... Empty
PostSubject: Recent buys...   Recent buys... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:48 pm

I've been in the mood for some new music. Well, not really "new", but new to me anyway!

I ordered these online last night:

Lizzy Borden - Master of Disguise and Menace to Society
Y&T - Ten
Fastway - Trick or Treat (love the movie!)

And then I picked up Monster Ballads XMas tonight. Smile Ah... hair bands and Christmas.

What'cha think?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Recent buys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent buys...   Recent buys... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:58 am

get the new alter bridge cd Blackbird simply incredible rock
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Recent buys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent buys...   Recent buys... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Master of Disguise and Trick or Treat are awesome. Great movie, great soundtrack. I have not heard of the Xmas edition of Monster Ballads, but it has sparked my interest, because I love hair metal and Christmas music, so I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for posting about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Recent buys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent buys...   Recent buys... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:38 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
I have not heard of the Xmas edition of Monster Ballads, but it has sparked my interest, because I love hair metal and Christmas music, so I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for posting about it. Very Happy

I listened to it last night, being a fellow Christmas music/hair metal fan, I definitely recommend. Very Happy I know it's been done before (Merry Axemas, Very Hairy Christmas), but it's just plain fun. I picked it up at Target for $13. They're already rolling out the Christmas CDs & DVDs. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent buys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent buys...   Recent buys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent buys...
Page 1 of 1