Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Empty
PostSubject: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 3:26 pm

I quit being leftist back in 2015 when I returned to my "original" university . The extreme left , LGBT , Black Hatred Movements where running rampant there and , altought I MYSELF leaned left I was tagged as a "opressor" only because I ´ m male , cisgender and white . smalls disagreements with these sick , insane sickos may cause you to be persecuted , specially in universities .

Then I studied a little about Antonia Gramsci and the Frankfurt Sch00l and I reached the conclusion that The Political Left has NEVER worked as a force for good on the history of manking .

We're cleasing the trash here , but there's A LOT of work to be done . I'm 100 % Bolsonaro and 100 % Trump

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Earth isn't flat, but you know who is????

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/rockets/a31077307/mad-mike-hughes-death-flat-earth-rocket-crash/

LMFAO!!!!! Sorry, have been waiting for you to show up since your messiah splattered himself all over the planet. Wanted to post it where it goes, but all your threads are pretty much the same, so this works too.

Let me ask you this. He was only going to launch himself 5,000', don't you think he could have just rented an airplane? Died for nothing...
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:15 pm

I think this death was fake , wasn´t it ? maybe a way to mock Flat Earthers
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:28 pm

I have 3 strong proofs to myself that have it clear to me that Earth is Flat . There are ones but I'll mention these 3 later .

there are the "weak ones" , like the images I put from a Concorde but that´s still an evidence ...

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 2:45 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Earth isn't flat, but you know who is????

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/rockets/a31077307/mad-mike-hughes-death-flat-earth-rocket-crash/

LMFAO!!!!! Sorry, have been waiting for you to show up since your messiah splattered himself all over the planet. Wanted to post it where it goes, but all your threads are pretty much the same, so this works too.

Let me ask you this. He was only going to launch himself 5,000', don't you think he could have just rented an airplane? Died for nothing...

It’s no use... this guy just denies everything presented to him because if he lets his guard down (and doubts) his whole world will crumble! He is “in” 100% and he’s past the point of no return mentally! His blinders are on tight and it’s just tunnel vision from now on.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:01 am

Hey anthrax fan...

There is a vacancy for the next rocket mission. Now is your chance to prove us wrong! You’ll be a flat legend!

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 am

Did they leave Mad Mike there? He literally made his own grave.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 am

Following Hughes' death, Darren Shuster, his public relations representative, stated: "We used flat Earth as a PR stunt... Flat Earth allowed us to get so much publicity that we kept going! I know he didn’t believe in flat Earth and it was a schtick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"   Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communism : Failed trial at creating "paradise on Earth"
Page 1 of 1