Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017

Go down 
+22
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Stender
akeldama
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Leatherface
James B.
exact33
Gilbert
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Look at my nickname, "King Of Kaiju".  And all that film gave me was "King of Kaiju totally obscured by anything and everything possible."

It reminded me of an animated bit from Monty Python's Flying Circus where a guy paid to see "full frontal nudity" but every time the person onstage was going to show "naughty bits" something got in the way.  Everything from concessionaires to ships to freight trains.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Today I watched probably the most significant episode of Babylon 5, Season 1. "Signs and Portents". It sets up what will be the long story arc over the remaining 4 seasons and introduces us to the eminently creepy "Mr. Morden".

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Missus wanted me to watch with her:

Winter's Bone

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37865

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 8:46 am

"Slaughter's Big Rip-Off" (1973)

Sequel to "Slaughter," starring former NFL footballer "Gentleman" Jim Brown as the title tough guy and all around bad-ass. In the first film Slaughter broke up the Mexican Mob, this time it's the Southern California syndicate that wants him dead. (In a bizarre bit of casting against type, the vicious Mob boss is played by ... perennial TV second banana Ed McMahon!) There isn't much plot in this blaxploitation action flick, but a whole lot of honky heads get busted and some fine lookin' ladies take their clothes off so I was suitably entertained. As Slaughter himself might say, "Outasite, baby."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26439

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Celebrity Roast of Justin Beiber. I've watched this before but it's still hilarious.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Started another Scandinavian TV series with the missus last night.

Trapped

Watched the first two episodes, and so far it's quite enjoyable.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 7:24 pm

With my 9 year old this afternoon...

"Zootopia" (2016)

Disney's animated mega-hit about an ambitious country bunny who moves to the Big City of Zootopia and becomes its first-ever rabbit police officer. Her first assignment looks like a standard missing-mammals investigation, but soon she and her unwilling sidekick, a con-artist fox, discover that there's more going on behind the scenes.
It's Disney, so of course this is lushly animated, fast paced, frequently funny, and enjoyable for all ages. Some of the "everyone is equal, chase your dreams, and you can be whatever you want to be" rah-rah messaging might feel a bit heavy-handed for grown ups, but kids won't notice or care.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Kissology Vol. 1
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Kevin Can Wait
Man With A Plan
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 am

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Chuck+norris+good+guys+wear+black+1978+aviator+sunglasses
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 pm

The Middle
American Housewife
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

"Gunn" (1967)

Blake "Pink Panther" Edwards directed this "mod" movie update of the late '50s/early '60s "Peter Gunn" TV series, with Craig Stevens reprising his role as the smooth talking, smooth-with-the-ladies private eye. Gunn is hired to determine who murdered a notorious Mob boss, but some hit men sent by the ambitious wanna-be replacement Don want to make sure the crime remains unsolved.
Gunn seems like a cool cat, but this flick was pretty dry and talky, it didn't really get into gear till the last quarter. Interesting in a retro time-capsule sort of way, but not essential viewing by any means.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Babylon 5 - Season 1, episode 11.

Featuring this guy:

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Latest?cb=20080108050707

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19222

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 am

ROH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 3:14 am

Attack of Life: The Bang Tango Movie (2015)

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 am

Speechless
Modern Family
Blackish
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Babylon 5 - S1, E12

Featuring good ol' Jeffrey "Reanimator" Combs

I also watched the second half premier of Season 3 of Gotham. This show is starting to piss me off; the writing is getting as lameass as a WWE script.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 am

Currently watching the inauguration of president-elect Donald Trump.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Same here

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Ditto...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 1:11 pm

I didn't see it. Was he wearing this shirt?

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Tryandstopus-2-300x225

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 6:32 pm

The inauguration parade.

I love bagpipe bands.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 pm

"Roger Corman's Death Race 2050" (2017)

Start your engines! It's time for the annual cross-country road rally, where colorfully costumed drivers score points based on how many pedestrians they can kill along the way. Reigning champion "Frankenstein" is back, facing off against a new crew of drivers looking to dethrone him. Mucho tongue-in-cheek carnage ensues.
This long overdue sequel/reboot (whatever you want to call it) to the classic 1975 dystopian black comedy is a ton of sick fun, it maintains the vibe of the '75 flick while giving it a 21st century update. Fans of the big-budget and far more serious Jason Statham "reboot" (and its two sequels) probably won't dig it, but if you liked the original you should get a few retro chuckles out of this one as well.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Municipal Waste Live In Richmond dvd
Alestorm Live At Wacken 2008 dvd
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Roger Corman's Death Race 2050" (2017)

Start your engines! It's time for the annual cross-country road rally, where colorfully costumed drivers score points based on how many pedestrians they can kill along the way. Reigning champion "Frankenstein" is back, facing off against a new crew of drivers looking to dethrone him. Mucho tongue-in-cheek carnage ensues.
This long overdue sequel/reboot (whatever you want to call it) to the classic 1975 dystopian black comedy is a ton of sick fun, it maintains the vibe of the '75 flick while giving it a 21st century update. Fans of the big-budget and far more serious Jason Statham "reboot" (and its two sequels) probably won't dig it, but if you liked the original you should get a few retro chuckles out of this one as well.

I had no idea Roger Corman was still making movies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next