Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omen Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Omen Question Empty
PostSubject: Omen Question   Omen Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 10:51 am

Can someone help with this?

I just got Omen's Warning of Danger and the song Ruby Eyes of the Serpent is on it. I have heard this song somewhere other than this album. It is bothering me to no end that I cannot remember where I heard it. Is anyone familiar with some compilation that this song was on other than the Metal Blade 20th anniversary comp?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Omen Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen Question   Omen Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:30 pm

The only one I am aware of is:
Metal Massacre V (Metal Blade) 1984
1. "Torture Me" -Omen (3:26)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Omen Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen Question   Omen Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:56 pm

On the THE BEST OF METAL BLADE VOLUME 2 from 1987 on double vinyl their is one song by OMEN on it TEETH OF THE HYDRA. Realy a great compilation with JUGGERNAUT(underrated), SAVAGE GRACE, DETENTE, HIRAX, SLAYER, DESTRUCTION...
Back to top Go down

Omen Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen Question   Omen Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 pm

I don't know. Maybe I had the Warning of Danger as a teenager and I just don't remember. But as soon as I heard the Ruby Eyes song, it came rushing back to me from somewhere. Weird.
A lower crack dosage may be in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omen Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen Question   Omen Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omen Question
Page 1 of 1