Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventh Omen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Anyone familiar with this power metal band? They had like 3 albums and that was it. I used to have Majestic and remember enjoying it quite a bit (I only got rid of it when I became a Christian for a reason now lost to me). It looks like I can get it from Amazon for $3 used and I probably will. Anyways, can't find out much about these guys and figured with so many people here who are familiar with rare and/or obscure bands, someone might have heard of them (I found their releases on CD Baby). They are disbanded and their website doesn't have much information.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:31 pm

one of my favorites. actually the 3rd release is the release of their first two demo tapes. pure US steel in the great tradition of the mighty chicago area...now damon, their guitarist, is in dedkor, another great band(their cd is on cd baby, i think)....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:33 pm

I believe I have a few of their songs on one of my many "random MP3 compilation" CDs but I've never gotten round to buying any of their albums. If I'm thinking of the right band, they were pretty dang good though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 am

I have one of their cd's (the name escapes me at the moment) that I got from CD Baby for $5 bucks. I listened to some samples, liked it, bought it. Someday I'll get around to buying the rest.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm

I have Majesty and have had it for a few months now (got it in a bargain bin at a used CD store-score!) and it is just as awesome as I remember them. Great power metal (yes, Kmorg, real power metal-I remember you stressing the difference a while back) that I recommend highly.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Never heard 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seventh Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Omen   Seventh Omen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Omen
Page 1 of 1