Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Empty
PostSubject: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:56 am

Laughing very hard ...from The Onion, in case you couldn't tell. They've done a whole bunch of articles portraying vice president Joe Biden as a mullethead/hesher/80s metal fan/party guy over the past couple of years. They will be one of the things I miss most when the Obama/Biden admin comes to an end.

Biden Forges President’s Signature On Executive Order To Make December Dokken History Month

Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" 800

WASHINGTON—In an effort to honor the “sweet-ass” legacy of a hair metal band that he said “totally f*cking shreds,” Vice President Joe Biden reportedly snuck into the Oval Office early Thursday to forge President Obama’s signature on an executive order that would officially recognize December as Dokken History Month. “Look, I’ve already asked Barry a thousand times because Dokken’s a goddamn national treasure, but he just wouldn’t get with the program, so now we’re doing shit Diamond Joe’s way,” said Biden, who took extra care to ensure the president’s signature matched previous counterfeit executive orders he had fabricated to implement directives that required strip clubs in the capital to stay open past 2 a.m., created a federal holiday for Quiet Riot guitarist Randy Rhoads’ birthday, and pardoned his buddy Blaze, who reportedly got into a “little dustup” with some bikers outside Carson City, NV earlier this year. “This is a no-brainer. If you crank up Donnie’s killer vocals and George Lynch is wailing on his ax on your car stereo, I guarantee a smokin’ hot metal chick will be ripping your stick shift out of the gearbox in zero seconds flat. Every lick on Back For The Attack is like a shot of adrenaline right in the babymaker. So sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands to make sure we set aside 31 days a year to keep rockin’ with Dokken.” According to sources, Biden then photocopied a “big-ass” stack of blank executive orders and grabbed a handful of official presidential pens so he could practice his Donald Trump signature.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 10:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 11:33 am

I love the Ozzy "Bark at the Moon" tee shirt and the tall boy of Icehouse beer in the pic.

Also the way he grips the pen. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 12:38 pm

And isn't that a picture of Metallica on his desk by the window ?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Haha the can of Icehouse
Back to top Go down
DokkenHistoryMonth
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Dokken History Month!   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:07 pm

LETS DO THIS THING!

Counting down the top 31 Dokken songs OF ALL TIME!

Follow me on twitter to celebrate Dokken History Month!

@DokkenHistoryMo
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

His buddy Blaze? As in Bayley?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"   Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Prez Joe Biden Declares December "Dokken History Month"
Page 1 of 1