Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Empty
PostSubject: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Thought I would make a thread for one of my favorite unsung bands.... if your dig Scorpions, TNT, some Pretty Maids...well, specifically, the heaviest material from that league of bands, you will enjoy this band. Some cool key work too, check out the ending jam on the first song here. No fantasy lyrics and etc for those who steer clear of that. They have two records and both are completely worth getting.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Has a lot in common with current Pretty Maids stuff. Digging it.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 pm

I remember having "Cold Reality" , the CD may even lay somewhere. It was ok, but can't say I was blown away or anything. They remind me of Cornerstone for some reason.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 pm

I have two pretty good cds from them. It is unfortunate they dont stand out in the crowd.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Not bad, not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
I have two pretty good cds from them. It is unfortunate they dont stand out in the crowd.

yes, I thought at least their vocalist and the pretty American slant to a lot of the stuff would do it, but a lot of metal fans today, if it isn't perfectly boxed into one genre, they get confused and write stuff off....it's also funny how many people are always upset about how cheesy or fantastic power-infused European metal is, but then when a band doesn't have those themes, nobody is there rejoicing. lol! I hope they can make it over to ProgPower or something.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Are they even still around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa   Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winterborn..hard rock infused power metal, or vice versa
Page 1 of 1