Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leonard Cohen RIP

Go down 
+4
Wurthless
Required Fields
Boris2008
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:56 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:20 am

dude this year just keeps getting f*cking worse
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 am

The man was incredible.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 9:51 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am

This year sucks
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Can't say I'm at all familiar with the man, but he apparently had a long successful career. Godspeed, Mr. Cohen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Can't say I'm at all familiar with the man, but he apparently had a long successful career. Godspeed, Mr. Cohen.

You might not recognize the man's name but you know his music from a various covers , most famous Jeff Buckley's cover of 'Hallelujah'
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 7:54 pm

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You might not recognize the man's name but you know his music from a various covers , most famous Jeff Buckley's cover of 'Hallelujah'

Quite the opposite actually. I recognized his name (he performed at my work venue a few years back), however with his passing, I looked up some of his songs and I'd have to say what I heard was unfamiliar to me. His style of singer/songwriter was outside my wheel-house I'm sorry to say. Same deal with that Buckley guy. Know the name, don't know the music.

Leonard Cohen RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard Cohen RIP   Leonard Cohen RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonard Cohen RIP
Page 1 of 1