Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Presidential Pick

Go down 
+37
mlotek
glassprison
exact33
Olafsto
stormspell
scottmitchell74
skullkrusher
Gilbert
ricky214
muckie
CrookedCross
ZombieHavoc
corplhicks
Troublezone
HeavyThrashhead
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Required Fields
akeldama
brokentulsa
manny
ShadowAngel
nevermore
Addy
thejokeriv
Lari
chewie
Aaron_D
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wrecked Neck
mc666
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Glower
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Your Vote
Hillary Clinton
Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
Not Voting
Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Donald Trump
Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 15 ]
Still Undecided
Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Chris Keniston
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:56 pm

I've decided who I'm voting for. My man is Vermin Supreme.

Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Vermin-supreme-414x266

He's the only candidate whose platform includes a zombie-preparedness plan. P!us, everyone in America will get a free pony, and he's gonna fund time travel research so we can go back to the past to kill Hitler.

Not to mention, the whole rubber-boot-as-headgear thing just looks badass.

Talk about making America great again! FEEL THE VERM MOTHER@#$%ERS!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Neither of these 2 choices.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:17 pm

To me it's simply baffling that this is even all possible. On the one side you have a guy who acts like a 70 year old version of Duke Nukem, thinking he's the biggest alpha male on the planet, all the while he comes across as completely uneducated and slightly retarded and on the other you have a filthy, lying, hypocritical criminal that laughs in the face of a rape victim while being married to a rapist.

I mean, i just can't wrap my mind around that this is all possible and happening. How can it be that those two are even allowed to rule a big nation and why does it seem like all most americans do is cry about it on the internet instead of going out on the street, even with the threat of a possible world war 3 looming?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 pm

I've never really thought of the Donald as a serious contender but now he is getting some serious backing from one of music's true heavyweights. Lars Ulrich is blatantly trying to bribe U.S voters to vote Trump!!

Mad
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 4:23 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
To me it's simply baffling that this is even all possible. On the one side you have a guy who acts like a 70 year old version of Duke Nukem, thinking he's the biggest alpha male on the planet, all the while he comes across as completely uneducated and slightly retarded and on the other you have a filthy, lying, hypocritical criminal that laughs in the face of a rape victim while being married to a rapist.

I mean, i just can't wrap my mind around that this is all possible and happening. How can it be that those two are even allowed to rule a big nation and why does it seem like all most americans do is cry about it on the internet instead of going out on the street, even with the threat of a possible world war 3 looming?

That so called story of her laughing at the face of a rape victim has been discredited and disproven time and time again. If you want to go after Ms Clinton, I am sure there is plenty in her public record you can find to this agree with, without making up facts or believing some crap you read on the internet. Just because you disagree with someone politically does not mean you have to demonize them.

Bill Clinton did not rape anybody, where these stupid stories come from I have no idea. These women were all willing to have sex with him, including Trump favorite gal pal, Paula Jones. Also rape victims do not willing sit in audience of God knows how many millions, and expose the most private of pains for someone else's political game or fall.

The problem with politics today and just human beings in nature, is people cannot seem to find a way to disagree without becoming disagreeable.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 11:32 am

Not one of our political leaders in the U.K have EVER offered me a pony!

Not one!!! angry
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Not one!!! angry

Sorry for that. Can I offer you this pic of Winston Churchill with his genitals shrink-wrapped in a one-piece instead?

Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 28FDC2E900000578-3093439-image-a-11_1432327315750

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Not one!!! angry

Sorry for that. Can I offer you this pic of Winston Churchill with his genitals shrink-wrapped in a one-piece instead?

Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 28FDC2E900000578-3093439-image-a-11_1432327315750

Nice! But it's no pony Sad
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 3:35 am

Boris2008 wrote:
I've never really thought of the Donald as a serious contender but now he is getting some serious backing from one of music's true heavyweights. Lars Ulrich is blatantly trying to bribe U.S voters to vote Trump!!

Mad
Laughing very hard
Now that's funny!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Seeing how banks and corporations really run the country who cares who wins...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:44 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

That's the strange thing about this whole race (to an outsider like me) This thread should have been an absolute powder keg (particularly on a forum where we will argue passionately about virtually anything) but it's almost as if everyone knows that either candidate will be really bad so no-one is particularly keen to commit.

Personally I'm just trying to work out who is least likely to start a nuclear war with Russia, because if that happens my ass is toast! affraid
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

That's the strange thing about this whole race (to an outsider like me) This thread should have been an absolute powder keg (particularly on a forum where we will argue passionately about virtually anything)  but it's almost as if everyone knows that either candidate will be really bad so no-one is particularly keen to commit.

Personally I'm just trying to work out who is least likely to start a nuclear war with Russia, because if that happens my ass is toast! affraid

And you've hit on what for me is the core issue.

I can't stand Hillary.  I think she's a habitual liar, a money-grubber, thinks she's above everyone else and can get away with anything, an accessory to murder for Benghazi, and should be in jail for deleting/bleaching her personal emails AFTER she received a subpoena to present them. I think she will send the US into a deep recession.

Given all that, I at least think she's rational.  Trump lashes out on Twitter and in speeches like a juvenile who thinks he's been dissed and/or he perceives anyone who disagrees with him as part of some vast conspiracy to thwart whatever it is he wants to do.   And I think he could start a nuclear war.

The DNC is running a really effective ad here from a former general who had the access to the codes to launch nuclear weapons and he talks about how he prayed that order would never come.  After he says that they play some of the stupid, immature, juvenile stuff Trump has said like "I love war" and "I'd bomb the s*** out of them" and you get the point.

I hate Hillary but I don't think she'll blow anything or anyone up anytime soon.  Trump is a loon.  I don't want him anywhere near nukes.

It kills me to say that because I'm a libertarian who leans conservative and I'm pretty much against most of everything Hillary stands for. But the potential of destroying the world simply because of some perceived slight TRUMPS (pun intended) everything else in my book.

Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Here's hoping the two-man rule will prevent a nuclear war should Trump get elected.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Aaron_D wrote:
Here's hoping the two-man rule will prevent a nuclear war should Trump get elected.

It is a scary concept isn't it?  If he'd just show some self-control I'd probably vote for Trump but good grief he seems pathologically incapable of that.

In fact, the other night I saw noted conservative Ben ("Ferris Bueller's economics teacher") Stein say he thinks there might be something psychologically wrong with Trump. I tend to agree.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 pm

You know, the funny thing is, I feel we need someone like Trump in there but not Trump, if that makes sense. It just seems that election after election we just pretty much get the same old,same old
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 7:51 pm

I totally agree with you and I know exactly what you are saying.

This country needs an ass-kicker not an ass-kisser but we need one with a sound mind. I totally agree with the whole "drain the swamp" tagline but I think we need someone more qualified to do the draining.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:05 pm

I actually would have liked to have seen Ted Cruz get the nomination.

For one thing, he knows how everything politic works.  Plus he's pissed off both sides of the aisle and that tells me he's someone who stand for what he believes in.  I actually could probably have gotten behind any of the dozen or so other Republican candidates but instead the party gave us a narcissistic, juvenile buffoon who treats the whole thing like a reality show and reacts like a 12 year old.

I swear, any of the other GOP candidates would be slaughtering "Killary" but somehow the GOP ended up with this clown as the nominee.  Some choice.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:08 am

tohostudios wrote:

This country needs an ass-kicker not an ass-kisser but we need one with a sound mind.  I totally agree with the whole "drain the swamp" tagline but I think we need someone more qualified to do the draining.

Trey Gowdy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:57 pm

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

This country needs an ass-kicker not an ass-kisser but we need one with a sound mind.  I totally agree with the whole "drain the swamp" tagline but I think we need someone more qualified to do the draining.

Trey Gowdy.

I'd definitely consider him.  Hell, at this point I'd consider anybody over these two.

Setting aside anything of real importance, just the concept of having to listen to speeches from either one of these candidates just fills me with dread. A bloviating, narcissistic buffoon or a shrill, lying harpy?

Like I keep saying: some choice.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Deez Nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:31 pm

[quote="akeldama"]
tohostudios wrote:

This country needs an ass-kicker not an ass-kisser

I know someone who fits the bill!

Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 5377dea99a340a3aa6448c45b01a8b84

lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Yeah, he's played this country like a fiddle.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:46 am

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Trey Gowdy.

Now that would be awesome! Gowdy is a smart guy and very professional.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Trey Gowdy.

Now that would be awesome! Gowdy is a smart guy and very professional.

He sure knows how to set people straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Presidential Pick
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: