Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Presidential Pick

Go down 
+37
mlotek
glassprison
exact33
Olafsto
stormspell
scottmitchell74
skullkrusher
Gilbert
ricky214
muckie
CrookedCross
ZombieHavoc
corplhicks
Troublezone
HeavyThrashhead
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Required Fields
akeldama
brokentulsa
manny
ShadowAngel
nevermore
Addy
thejokeriv
Lari
chewie
Aaron_D
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Wrecked Neck
mc666
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Glower
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Your Vote
Hillary Clinton
Your Presidential Pick Vote_lcap30%Your Presidential Pick Vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
Not Voting
Your Presidential Pick Vote_lcap20%Your Presidential Pick Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Donald Trump
Your Presidential Pick Vote_lcap50%Your Presidential Pick Vote_rcap
 50% [ 15 ]
Still Undecided
Your Presidential Pick Vote_lcap0%Your Presidential Pick Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3169

Your Presidential Pick Empty
PostSubject: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:15 pm

The next four years ?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Talk about a non-choice.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Your Presidential Pick Avpmovie

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Your Presidential Pick Sweet-meteor-of-death-logo
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Laughing very hard @ those last two posts.

I personally know zero people who are happy with these choices.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Trump is not a serious choice & Hilary is seriously scary. I'm not voting.

Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:19 am

Not voting. There is no way I will share any responsibility for either one of those two jackasses getting in office. I wish I had the means to move to another country a actually. If I didn't have family I'd miss, I probably would pack up and gtfo. If these two dipshits are the best choice we get for president, then there is something seriously wrong with this country.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:34 am

This won't end well
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:17 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
This won't end well

This topic of discussion or the election? Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39554

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:35 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
This won't end well

Probably both.

Your Presidential Pick OTUyNUI0MjBFMjQxNzcwMkI5MUQ6ZTI5OWMxMjlhOGY4OWQ3OTg3Yzc2YjA1M2RkMjMwNTQ6Ojo6OjA=
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:21 pm

007 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
This won't end well

Probably both.
Your Presidential Pick OTUyNUI0MjBFMjQxNzcwMkI5MUQ6ZTI5OWMxMjlhOGY4OWQ3OTg3Yzc2YjA1M2RkMjMwNTQ6Ojo6OjA=

Pretty much!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:29 pm

I'll be honest, I'll vote Trump. He's not a politician. Maybe he can do some good. I think everyone is sick of the career politicians and all the lobbyists they owe favors to. Guess we'll see.I don't put much faith in any of them really.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 pm

My conspiracy theory is that Trump and Hillary are in cahoots and he's under orders to be so terrible that it's impossible for Hillary to lose! lol!

You might be forgiven for thinking that I'm just a stupid limey and should not comment on U.S politics (with some justification) but the U.S is the last remaining superpower and what happens to you guys affects us all.

With that in mind

Your Presidential Pick Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrhKmyASFq8hkZp1v3iSnKuBjfRXs8xr8caqlVKwE4xGQShmdO9w
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Quote :
My conspiracy theory is that Trump and Hillary are in cahoots and he's under orders to be so terrible that it's impossible for Hillary to lose! Your Presidential Pick Lol

That actually makes more sense then thinking this is the point the process brought us to.

Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Your Presidential Pick Img_6810
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Your Presidential Pick IMG_5385
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Rick Astley.... LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Hillary will be the worst president in the history of America.

And somehow she's still a better option than the Donald.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Bad poll - it leaves out the third party candidates. I can not and will not vote for either the giant douche or the turd sandwich. They both suck are just as evil and as bad as each other.

I would buy into the theory that Trump is a Clinton plant - he'e been a NY Limousine Liberal his entire life and a Clinton supporter. Played golf with Bill all the time. Chelsea and Ivanka are BFF's who vacation together. Trump not acting like he wants to win.

You should fix the poll we do have more than the two choices. Don't buy into the propaganda that a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for (giant douche or turd sandwich, which every one you like least).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm

I was considering Gary Johnson until he started talking like the weed was affecting his brain. I do like most of his positions but the "Aleppo moment" followed by the "I can't name the leaders of any other countries" answer scared me off.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Which one is the giant douche and which one is the turd sandwich? surprised
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

I vote Hillary for giant douche; Trump is definitely a turd sandwich too.

Those "titles" are actually pretty much interchangeable between the two but I feel they fit better this way.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:56 am

tohostudios wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

I vote Hillary for giant douche; Trump is definitely a turd sandwich too.

Those "titles" are actually pretty much interchangeable between the two but I feel they fit better this way.

Hillary is the turf sandwich on the new episodes of South Park.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:32 am

Boris2008 wrote:
My conspiracy theory is that Trump and Hillary are in cahoots and he's under orders to be so terrible that it's impossible for Hillary to lose! lol!

That's a legit theory that's been floating around since back in May...

http://www.cracked.com/article_23864_5-stupid-conspiracy-theories-that-might-be-true.html

PostSubject: Re: Your Presidential Pick   Your Presidential Pick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Presidential Pick
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next