Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Decade of Might and Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

A Decade of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:14 am

What's better way to commemorate an occasion than to pay homage to the childhood heroes who shaped my musical taste and inadvertently influenced the label I've been running for a decade.

A Decade of Might and Magic, a tribute album with cover songs of some of the most influential metal favorites here in Stormspell's head-quarters to commemorate the label's first decade of aggression is coming out soon. Featuring a 5-track mini-tribute to King Diamond by the mysterious Prince Emerald, among others.

01. PRINCE EMERALD - Sleepless Nights (K.Diamond)
02. PRINCE EMERALD - Mansion in Darkness (K.Diamond)
03. PRINCE EMERALD - Eye of the Witch (K.Diamond)
04. PRINCE EMERALD - Amon Belongs to Them (K.Diamond)
05. PRINCE EMERALD - Behind These Walls (K.Diamond)
06. BREITENHOLD - Last Before the Storm (Gamma Ray)
07. CLAYMOREAN - Blood of My Enemies (Manowar)
08. ROCKA ROLLAS - Mirror Mirror (Feat. Philip Forsell) (B.Guardian)
09. MASQUERAGE - Rats in the Attic (Stormwitch)
10. BLAZON STONE - Masquerade (Running Wild)
11. NUMENOR - Valhalla (Blind Guardian)
12. CLOVEN ALTAR - Eye of the Storm (Stormwitch)
13. ROADHOG - Fight the Oppression (Running Wild)
14. HELD UNDER - Valhalla (Crimson Glory)
15. HYPERTENSION - Iron Hammer (Razor)

A Decade of Might and Magic A2119611731_10

Last edited by stormspell on Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Want!

I also want that Assassin Master album by Steev. Save me one!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Your word is my command, massa Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

When will this be released? Also, I need that mysterious Steev demo too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:10 am

Witchfinder wrote:
When will this be released?

As soon as I generate some cash back to pay for the pressing. I've depleted Stormspell's bank account quite bad around the store being closed, my move to a new house, and all upcoming projects requiring constant flow of cash

Quote :
Also, I need that mysterious Steev demo too! Smile

Since I do not know when I'll be able to open my store. I'm toying with the idea of bundling the Steev demos with upcoming releases. Like to say first 50-100 CDs of REPTILE will be expanded to a double 2cd set with Steev cd added as free bonus. Sold at CDBaby of course. This will negate my original idea of boosting webstore sales (I was going to give Steeves for free with orders of 3 or more cds). but it will still boost certain titles which are not expected to sell licrative, so the goal will be achieved, albeit partially.

I think the 10th Anniversary CDs will be distributed in the same vein, as I do not think many people would be up to buy such a tribute release for cash.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Do you really think it's a demo by some dude named Steev? That would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Is the version you have now in a jewelcase and such? I want one of those.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:33 pm

stormspell wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
When will this be released?

As soon as I generate some cash back to pay for the pressing. I've depleted Stormspell's bank account quite bad around the store being closed, my move to a new house, and all upcoming projects requiring constant flow of cash

Quote :
Also, I need that mysterious Steev demo too! Smile

Since I do not know when I'll be able to open my store. I'm toying with the idea of bundling the Steev demos with upcoming releases. Like to say first 50-100 CDs of REPTILE will be expanded to a double 2cd set with Steev cd added as free bonus. Sold at CDBaby of course. This will negate my original idea of boosting webstore sales (I was going to give Steeves for free with orders of 3 or more cds). but it will still boost certain titles which are not expected to sell licrative, so the goal will be achieved, albeit partially.

I think the 10th Anniversary CDs will be distributed in the same vein, as I do not think many people would be up to buy such a tribute release for cash.

Sounds good. I am in for both however you plan on distributing them.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Do you really think it's a demo by some dude named Steev? That would be hilarious.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Decade of Might and Magic   A Decade of Might and Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decade of Might and Magic
Page 1 of 1