Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes

Go down 
+9
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Hadley
corplhicks
manny
Witchfinder
Stender
the sentinel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes   CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Gilbert wrote:
So a friend offered 50$ for my copy of accept predator! Is it worth that much in you side of the world? I would not sell my copy no matter what.

Used copies of it start at $35 on Amazon and go up to over a hundred bucks...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000003H3G/ref=tmm_acd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes   CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm

This one definitely needs a reissue.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes   CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 10:28 am

I found a copy of Predator over the summer in a used shop and I was prepared to buy it for the $8 price tag on it. Upon further inspection, it was actually $18. The 1 was kinda blurred out and I ended up putting it back.

Seeing how folks are asking for over $300 for copies, I guess I need to snap that one up. Razz

PostSubject: Re: CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes   CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CD's/ Albums/ Cassettes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2