Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie

Go down 
+7
Gilbert
Olafsto
DevZor
journeyman
scottmitchell74
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie   Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I had originally planned to skip this release for the time being as I was not impressed with the tracks I heard, but long-story-short, my wife ended up getting this for me. So for free, it's good enough. Laughing

It's a good album; it's just missing the uniqueness that made the early albums so good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie   Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Yea, while my reviews are hardly glowing, I certainly don't hate the album either. It's decent for what it is, just not what I hoped for. I don't see it landing in my Top 10 for 2016, but who knows?

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie   Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:32 am

Just got this in the mail a couple of days ago and I love it. It's not quite as awesome as the prior one, but it's fun and rocking. 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie   Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 9:47 am

I might be done with these guys. Their last 2 albums have been clunkers in my opinion. I'm fine with the stuff I have, but I'll be hesitant to add anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie   Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: