Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden

Go down 
+18
Wurthless
thejokeriv
James B.
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
MoonChild
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Citanul
DevZor
brokentulsa
80s Metal Lady
Fat Freddy
candlemass
Troublezone
Required Fields
Witchfinder
corplhicks
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"
Moonchild
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Infinite Dreams
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Can I Play with Madness
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
The Evil That Men Do
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
The Prophecy
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Clairvoyant
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Only the Good Die Young
Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:40 pm

I went with the title track but I love the entire album. it's right up there with AMOLAD and TFF as my fave Maiden albums. Plus being a seventh son myself it just stands to reason I prefer the title track.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:57 pm

I thought I voted on this one a long time ago, apparently not..

I absolutely love Moonchild!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
I thought I voted on this one a long time ago, apparently not..

I absolutely love Moonchild!

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tune on "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2