Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden

Go down 
+26
James B.
MetalGuy71
Citanul
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
candlemass
the sentinel
Wurthless
Leatherface
thejokeriv
metalinmyveins
Gilbert
MoonChild
Thelemech
80s Metal Lady
Thrasher73
manny
Lari
Witchfinder
glassprison
Glower
scottmitchell74
DakotaRogers
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
corplhicks
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Invaders
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Children of the Damned
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
The Prisoner
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
22 Acacia Ave.
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
The Number of the Beast
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Run to the Hills
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Gangland
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Eclipse
 2% [ 1 ]
Hallowed be Thy Name
Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Who voted for Total Eclipse? I have read through this thread twice and can't seem to find out who. In the meantime here's a good HQ rip for those who don't want to search out the tune. It's a bit faster when they play it live.

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:12 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Who voted for Total Eclipse? I have read through this thread twice and can't seem to find out who. In the meantime here's a good HQ rip for those who don't want to search out the tune. It's a bit faster when they play it live.

I did. I wrote about it on the first page. My musical tastes are sort of funny, I either like the perennial favorite or I go totally against the grain. I love "Total Eclipse" and it's because it's still so fresh. I would have gone with "Hallowed Be Thy Name" most likely had I not picked "Total Eclipse".
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:35 am

There's not a bad track on this album,IMO. But, Hallowed Be Thy Name is easily the best song on this album to my ears.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:43 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I did. I wrote about it on the first page. My musical tastes are sort of funny, I either like the perennial favorite or I go totally against the grain. I love "Total Eclipse" and it's because it's still so fresh. I would have gone with "Hallowed Be Thy Name" most likely had I not picked "Total Eclipse".

I have no idea how I missed your original post but props for your vote. Agreed that TE is extremely in-your-face for that album. A great fit.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 pm

I think Total Eclipse would be a better fit on Piece of Mind.

And now we need a Total Eclipse vs Gangland poll...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Lari wrote:

We know who would win, that's like bringing your daughter to the slaughter.......
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:08 pm

corplhicks wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I have no idea how I missed your original post but props for your vote. Agreed that TE is extremely in-your-face for that album. A great fit.

Yeah, same here. What can I say, it was late and after work (and I am getting old). Props to you man for an against the grain pick. You got me to listen to that tune 3 times last night. Haha.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:09 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Lari wrote:

We know who would win, that's like bringing your daughter to the slaughter.......

Leo, that would be a real murder in the Rue Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:43 pm

the sentinel wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Lari wrote:

You guys must be living in a Strange World, Total Eclipse is better than Gangland, haha.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:20 pm

the sentinel wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Lari wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Wurthless wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Lari wrote:

You guys must be living in a Strange World, Total Eclipse is better than Gangland, haha.

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 pm

No prayer for the B-side track from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3