Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016

Go down 
+31
Wurthless
Hadley
akeldama
kyleblack
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
corplhicks
martinsane
Eyesore
Hec_The_Wreck
MetalGuy71
Lari
Thelemech
scottmitchell74
muckie
Wargod
manny
chewie
Witchfinder
tohostudios
exact33
ZombieHavoc
Boris2008
Required Fields
nevermore
bgsully
DakotaRogers
the sentinel
MetallicSeminarian
Fat Freddy
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:31 pm

CDs:

Warfare - The New Age of Total Warfare

Vinyl:

CC Company - Red Baron 7" - black vinyl
CC Company - CC Company 7" - yellow vinyl
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Arena - Songs From The Lion's Cage
Arena - Pride
Rocket Scientists - Brutal Architecture
Johannes Schmoelling - The Zoo Of Tranquility (original 1988 Theta version)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Hit up the local Goodwill on my way home from work tonite - everything in the store is 20% off on Mondays so the CDs, which are usually 99 cents, are only 79. Can't beat that with a stick. I have yet to find anything mind blowingly rare/cool/awesome but I did snag the following:

Poison -Flesh and Blood (badly scuffed, hope it's still playable)
Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker
R.E.M. - Out of Time
Van Halen - OU812 and For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
Pat Benatar - Wide Awake in Dreamland

I've never been big on Van Hagar, but I figured for that cheap it couldn't hurt to give'em another try.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hit up the local Goodwill on my way home from work tonite - everything in the store is 20% off on Mondays so the CDs, which are usually 99 cents, are only 79. Can't beat that with a stick. I have yet to find anything mind blowingly rare/cool/awesome but I did snag the following:

Poison -Flesh and Blood (badly scuffed, hope it's still playable)
Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker
R.E.M. - Out of Time
Pat Benatar - Wide Awake in Dreamland

I've never been big on Van Hagar, but I figured for that cheap it couldn't hurt to give'em another try.

Good haul for that kind of dough!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:18 pm

^^ Yep, the whole pile came to $4.75. Can't do much better than that. Very Happy

I'm especially stoked to finally have that Black Crowes debut on CD... I had it on tape back when it was current (I bought it after seeing them open for Aerosmith's Pump tour), but never got round to upgrading it to disc. Better late than never. Only took me 26 years. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 am

cds:

Them - Fear Them

vinyl:
Recon - Behind Enemy Lines
Magic Circle - Scream Evil 7"
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ Yep, the whole pile came to $4.75. Can't do much better than that. Very Happy

I'm especially stoked to finally have that Black Crowes debut on CD... I had it on tape back when it was current (I bought it after seeing them open for Aerosmith's Pump tour), but never got round to upgrading it to disc. Better late than never. Only took me 26 years. Laughing very hard

My younger sister is a Crowes fan. She saw them live in a little club in Providence when we were in High School. I hold it against Chris Robinson that he got to be with Kate Hudson! Razz

In the mail today: Sabaton - Coat of Arms for $6 shipped. Laughing I am lovin' this band.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Wargasm - Why Play Around? - 12" red vinyl, limited edition of 10 direct from the band, gatefold with insert
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Wargasm - Why Play Around? - 12" red vinyl, limited edition of 10 direct from the band, gatefold with insert

Cool. I still have to pick up the re release that came out the end of last year on disc. Growing up in New England, these guys were pretty big as they were local (Boston, MA., along with Meliah Rage) if you didn't already know. But I am confident you did already know, because you are the Witchfinder and I just assume you know everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

OU812 sounds a bit dated to me now, but For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge still holds up well. I was firmly in the DLR camp for the longest time too, but when I heard that album, I said "Hmmm, maybe I should give this new guy a chance?".

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 am

Some recent additions:

Blacklist Union - After the Mourning
Charlotte - Medusa Groove
Hardcore Superstar - Beg For It
Kings of the Sun - Full Frontal Attack
Saigon Kick - s/t
Saigon Kick - The Lizard
Saigon Kick - Water
Spread Eagle - Open to the Public
Sven Gali - Sven Gali
Tesla - Gold
Vanderhoof - Vanderhoof (re-issue w/bonus track)
Various - Strings of Fire: The Acoustic Tribute to GnR
Voivod - Infini

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:30 am

the sentinel wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Cool. I still have to pick up the re release that came out the end of last year on disc. Growing up in New England, these guys were pretty big as they were local (Boston, MA., along with Meliah Rage) if you didn't already know. But I am confident you did already know, because you are the Witchfinder and I just assume you know everything. Smile

lol!

I am a huge Meliah Rage fan, especially all the albums with Mike Munro on vocals.  Hey, and Bob Mayo from Wargasm played on Meliah Rage's Death Valley Dream album, so there's another connection.  I am a nerd. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:03 am

Witchfinder wrote:

I am a huge Meliah Rage fan, especially all the albums with Mike Munro on vocals.  Hey, and Bob Mayo from Wargasm played on Meliah Rage's Death Valley Dream album, so there's another connection.  I am a nerd. Very Happy

Revenge at last!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:09 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Revenge at last!! lol!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:25 am

I picked up Amoral - Fallen Leaves and Dead Sparrows for €3 while shopping for groceries today.

Kind of weird that a supermarket would have it in their selection, and it was marked down from €19.90.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Metal Church - XI Deluxe Limited Edition
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Metal Church - XI - Deluxe International Version - autographed by the entire band, with guitar pick, stickers and extra booklet.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Dystopia - Megadeth
Unquestionable Presence - Atheist
The New Age Of Terror - Hirax
Breathing The Fire - Skeletonwitch
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 pm

ELO - Greatest Hits
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Megadeth- Dystopia
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:00 pm

manny wrote:
Megadeth- Dystopia

YES!!! MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 506406
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

OU812 sounds a bit dated to me now, but For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge still holds up well. I was firmly in the DLR camp for the longest time too, but when I heard that album, I said "Hmmm, maybe I should give this new guy a chance?".

I agree. OU812 is also a bit boring to me. Eddie kind of became desperate with ways to round out each song and mostly they sorta drag with a bunch of meandering riffing and not much to write home about. F U C K tho was a phenomenal return to form and far above the shitstorm critics threw at it. I love every track on that record. Better than 5150 IMO.

Anyway, soid haul K-man! I gave up on Goodwill a ways back duebto frequent disappointment. I'm feeling inspired to hit one up tomorrow.

(I had Money Maker on cassette too. Frequented my boombox so much it nearly caught fire)
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Metal Church - XI
Back to top Go down
kyleblack
Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Some recent tape pick ups:

Morbid Saint - Lock Up Your Children (2016 Reissue)
Nausea - Crime Against Humanity (2014 Reissue)
Ripper - Experiment Of Existence
Scorched - Scorched
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Amon Amarth - Jomsviking - Digibook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next