Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 pm

The Walking Dead season finale. A bit tedious with the "herding" of the main characters but that ending.... cool but also not cool. Now we have to wait for October.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 am

007 wrote:
The Walking Dead season finale. A bit tedious with the "herding" of the main characters but that ending.... cool but also not cool. Now we have to wait for October.

I usually don't complain about TWD but I was disappointed with the "finale." There was no need to drag that episode out for 90 minutes. And of course, everybody KNEW they were gonna fade to black as soon as Negan swung "Lucille" and we'd have to wait till October to find out who took the hit. Pfffft.

The whole thing was a long, slow handjob with no "happy ending."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:50 am

Finished Daredevil season 2 (Excellent!)

Agents Of SHIELD
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:05 am

Agree with all the Walking Dead sentiments. They seem to do this with every 90-minute episode. The padding is ridiculous. Which is really what the whole show suffers from.

But it was cool seeing Negan at last.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 am

Better Call Saul
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Jeopardy
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:48 pm

The Thin Red Line. Breathtaking movie. It's probably the best war film I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:21 pm

I stumbled across a PBS special about finding a new Viking settlement in North America based on satellite imagery.  The Cards were getting clobbered so I started clicking around, found this and became engrossed.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:51 am

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:32 am

"Star Wars: The Force Awakens" (2015)

30 years after "Jedi," Luke Skywalker is M.I.A. and a new evil has risen from the ashes of the Empire. Some of our old friends team up with some new ones (a scavenger and a defecting Stormtrooper) to kick some serious bad-guy ass and to find Luke's super-secret hidden location.

Nevermind the sh*tty prequels, this is the first real "Star Wars" movie in 30+ years. Thank you, J.J. Abrams! You've made this old fanboy very happy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Star Wars: The Force Awakens" (2015)

30 years after "Jedi," Luke Skywalker is M.I.A. and a new evil has risen from the ashes of the Empire. Some of our old friends team up with some new ones (a scavenger and a defecting Stormtrooper) to kick some serious bad-guy ass and to find Luke's super-secret hidden location.

Nevermind the sh*tty prequels, this is the first real "Star Wars" movie in 30+ years. Thank you, J.J. Abrams! You've made this old fanboy very happy.

Love it ! I saw it in theaters and am picking up the Blu-ray tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 am

Quote :
Love it ! I saw it in theaters and am picking up the Blu-ray tomorrow.

Yesterday was my day off so I hit the RedBox machine around the corner bright and early in the morning to make sure I got one. Very Happy

I am definitely buying the BluRay sometime soon now.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:48 pm

"Hell Fire" (2015)

Four prostitutes, in an attempt to double cross their pimp, kidnap his newest business associate -- who turns out to be the Anti-Christ. What are the odds? Eventually the prisoner starts using his Satanic powers to turn his captors against one another in various gory, ultra-violent ways.
The plot description sounded promising but this was nothin' but cheap, loud, irritating shot on video crap. AVOID.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:02 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 am

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 2:13 am

Better Call Saul. This is currently my favorite show, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 9:45 am

"AC/DC: And Then There Was Rock! Life Before Brian" (2005)

This is one of those cheap, "unauthorized" rock documentaries that consists mainly of still photos and public-domain footage, and can't use any of the band's actual music. Despite that, this examination of AC/DC's early years is actually pretty interesting. The interviewees (incl. original AC/DC vocalist Dave Evans and drummer Colin Burgess, and U.K. rock critic Malcolm Dome) tell some great stories and there's even some rare footage of Bon Scott crooning away in his pre-AC/DC band "Fraternity," which I'd never seen before. Even diehard, know-it-all AC/DC fans might learn something new from this doc.

"Avalanche Sharks" (2013)

Here's some seriously high-concept shiz, folks. Ski bunnies vs. snow-swimming spirit sharks during Spring Break! An avalanche awakens a Native American curse on a mountain resort, just in time for their big Bikini Snow Weekend bash. Don'cha hate when that happens? There are some pretty girls in this cheaper-than-usual "Sharknado" wanna-be, but that's about the only nice thing I can say about it.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 am

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Just as great as the first time I saw it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

I usually don't complain about TWD but I was disappointed with the "finale." There was no need to drag that episode out for 90 minutes. And of course, everybody KNEW they were gonna fade to black as soon as Negan swung "Lucille" and we'd have to wait till October to find out who took the hit. Pfffft.

The whole thing was a long, slow handjob with no "happy ending."

LOL!!!!!!!

I thought the episode was OK - the best part was Negan at the end. I never read the comics, but who Negan kills in the comics has been widely posted on the internet. I am guess we wait until October to find out

SPOILER:

met Lucille
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 am

"Dead Snow 2: Red vs. Dead" (2014)

The lone survivor of the first "Dead Snow" enlists a team of American zombie "experts" - and some undead Russians - to help him defeat that horde of pesky Nazi zombies once and for all. This sequel to the Norwegian horror/comedy hit is faster, funnier, and just as over-the-top gory as the original. Ultra-violent, sicko fun.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:06 am

The Bride Of Frankenstein (1935) - the Universal classic starring Boris Karloff and Colin Clive. I've seen this many times and have enjoyed each time it's shown.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

The lone survivor of the first "Dead Snow" enlists a team of American zombie "experts" - and some undead Russians - to help him defeat that horde of pesky Nazi zombies once and for all. This sequel to the Norwegian horror/comedy hit is faster, funnier, and just as over-the-top gory as the original. Ultra-violent, sicko fun.

Martin Starr is hilarious in that movie. I liked that it a lot better than the first one.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Martin Starr is hilarious in that movie. I liked that it a lot better than the first one.

I saw the first ten minutes a while back and had a huge grin on my face, but something came up and I couldn't finish it. The first one was decent and fun enough, but what I saw of 2 looks like an extra 10 miles of that. I need to get back to watching it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 5:41 pm

I still need to see this one. I loved the first one.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:09 pm

"Boa vs. Python" (2004)

Two cheaply CGI'd serpents battle it out, with a bunch of stupid humans caught in the middle. Nuff said. "Sharknado" looks like "Masterpiece Theater" next to this dreck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next