Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:23 am

I watched episode 5 of Game of Thrones, season 1. Trying to get caught up with it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:53 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 MTM0MzMxMjQ1MDU5NDkxODUw

My father and I went to see this tonight. Not very good; both of us thought almost all of the funny bits were already seen in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Judd Apatow's Love with the cute-as-hell Gillian Jacobs. First season streaming on Netflix right now and is pure Apatow comedy, a total riot, with great chemistry between the two leads.

M. Night Shyamalan's (sp?) The Visit. I hate this guy but he finally found his footing again. Quite possibly his best since Sixth Sense.

Downton Abbey. Gonna be real sad when this show ends soon here.

Walking Dead. So I expected, as is par, a clunker to follow up to a gut-wrenching mid-season opener. This almost went in that direction at several instances but quickly redeemed itself. Nice to see Monroe make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:52 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Walking Dead. So I expected, as is par, a clunker to follow up to a gut-wrenching mid-season opener. This almost went in that direction at several instances but quickly redeemed itself. Nice to see Monroe make his appearance.

Yeah I actually thought this was a pretty good episode.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:26 pm

corplhicks wrote:

I don't watch the show but Mrs. Witchfinder does and she reviewed the newest episode if you're interested:

https://medium.com/@mickimyers/downturn-abbey-35278e846f38#.bfp2c6d98
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I don't watch the show but Mrs. Witchfinder does and she reviewed the newest episode if you're interested:

Laughing Damn dude your wife is BRUTAL! I gotta say I kind of see where she's coming from. It really has devolved from a classy period drama to total fanservice soap opera. I still enjoy the hell out of it, but it's not the same show it was. I gotta say, though; great and funny write-up.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Laughing Damn dude your wife is BRUTAL! I gotta say I kind of see where she's coming from. It really has devolved from a classy period drama to total fanservice soap opera. I still enjoy the hell out of it, but it's not the same show it was. I gotta say, though; great and funny write-up.

She doesn't hold back, that's for sure! Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Laughing very hard

That was hilarious.  I've never even seen the show so I have no idea who she's talking about or if her criticisms are even valid but her prose is hysterical.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:38 pm

The X-Files season finale. This better come back for another season after leaving us with a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard

That was hilarious.  I've never even seen the show so I have no idea who she's talking about or if her criticisms are even valid but her prose is hysterical.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:28 am

"Manson's Lost Girls" (2016)

Yet another made-for-TV retelling of the Charles Manson saga, this time shown through the eyes of cult member Linda Kasabian, who eventually went to the police and turned state's evidence after witnessing the Tate/LaBianca murder spree.
The performances are decent, the period details are OK and the girls are nice to look at (esp. Josh Brolin's daughter Eden Brolin, who plays Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins) but there's nothing revealed in this flick that you haven't already seen in a half dozen other Manson movies.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 am

First two episodes of Vinyl. Not a bad show, but is a bit marred by some OTT melodrama. The first episode, directed by Scorcese, is such typical Scorcese fare that it's entirely predictable. And the handling of Led Zeppelin was a little goofy. But it captures the era pretty well and holds my interest. Not the best thing on cable but I'm sure there's worse out there.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:46 am

Agent Carter
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:54 am

Better Call Saul
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:39 pm

"Rapture-Palooza" (2013)

A young Seattle couple (Anna "Pitch Perfect" Kendrick and John Francis Daley of "Bones") who were "Left behind" after the Rapture are just trying to find their way in the new post-apocalypse world -- then their relationship is put to the ultimate test when they meet Satan (Craig Robinson), who wants to take Kendrick as his bride.
A very raunchy, very funny end-of-the-world comedy with a great cast; definitely not for the kiddies, the overly religious or the easily offended.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:03 pm

The Middle
The Goldbergs
Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:03 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Better Call Saul
More of Love
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Gotham

Second half of Season 2 starts this coming Monday with the debut of Mr. Freeze!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Night Court
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm

nevermore wrote:
Night Court

One of the faves of my youth.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Mysteries at the Castle
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 am

The Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:50 am

"Attack of Life: The Bang Tango Movie" (2015)

Entertaining low budget documentary about the curiously long running cult '80s hair metal act, best remembered for the single "Someone Like You." Bang Tango's tales of almost-success, drugs, breakups, reformations and industry back-stabbing make for compelling viewing, but singer Joe LeSte' (the only original member still in the band today) comes off as a delusional control freak most of the time. By the end of the flick it's easy to see why he still can't keep a stable B.T. lineup together even to this day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next