Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Young Frankenstein - the 1974 classic starring Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman that never gets old. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Sound City
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:46 pm

"Jason X" (2001)

The slasher genre meets sci-fi head on when Jason Voorhees is cryogenically frozen in the early 21st century, only to be defrosted by space-faring archaeologists in 2455.  Fortunately, teenagers are just as horny and stupid in the future as they are in the present day so Jason gets back to his old habits very quickly.  A lot of "Friday the 13th" fanboys hate this flick, but it's so bizarre and ridiculous that it's kind of awesome if you're in the right frame of mind for it. I find it works best if you treat it as a parody of the "F13" saga instead of another serious entry in the series.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:52 pm

A couple of episodes of the X-Files first season
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:09 am

Deadpool
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 am

"Deadlier than the Male" (1967)

A suave insurance investigator is on the case when several businessmen connected with a big oil-rights deal are murdered by a pair of beautiful female hired assassins (Elke Sommer and Sylvia Koscina). Based loosely on the long running "Bulldog Drummond" series of British adventure novels, this is one of the better Bond knockoffs I've seen lately, with above average production values and performances, and phenomenal eye candy!!

Useless trivia: Richard Johnson, who stars as "Drummond" was once in the running to play James Bond before Sean Connery got the role.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:59 pm

More Twin Peaks. I'm on season 2 now, and I'm just as enthralled on this second watch of it as I was on the first. It has this amazing quality of making 50 minutes feel like 10.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Attack of Life: The Bang Tango Movie" (2015)

Entertaining low budget documentary about the curiously long running cult '80s hair metal act, best remembered for the single "Someone Like You." Bang Tango's tales of almost-success, drugs, breakups, reformations and industry back-stabbing make for compelling viewing, but singer Joe LeSte' (the only original member still in the band today) comes off as a delusional control freak most of the time. By the end of the flick it's easy to see why he still can't keep a stable B.T. lineup together even to this day.

Where did you see this? Is it streaming somewhere?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 pm

The Walking Dead. This show is building a nice build up to the inevitable conflict with Negan and the Saviors.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:09 pm

The Decibel Magazine 100th Issue Show
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Gotham - Season 2, Part 2 Premier

As usual with this show, they take what seems to be a clichéd concept and spin it around.  Mr. Freeze is actually a sympathetic character here.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 pm

"Some Girls Do" (1969)

Richard Johnson returns as suave investigator/James Bond knockoff Hugh "Bulldog" Drummond in this sequel to "Deadlier than the Male." This time he's assigned to find out who's sabotaging the test flights of a new supersonic airplane, which leads him to an island paradise run by a madman with a private army of robotic female soldiers. (I swear I am not making this up.) Where "Deadlier..." was a pretty straightforward spy flick, "Some Girls Do" is more of  a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" sort of spoof. I preferred the first movie, but this was still an entertaining watch... especially for the eye candy (lotsa hot 60s chicks in micro-mini skirts and go-go-boots)!!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Better Call Saul
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Attack of Life: The Bang Tango Movie" (2015)

Entertaining low budget documentary about the curiously long running cult '80s hair metal act, best remembered for the single "Someone Like You." Bang Tango's tales of almost-success, drugs, breakups, reformations and industry back-stabbing make for compelling viewing, but singer Joe LeSte' (the only original member still in the band today) comes off as a delusional control freak most of the time. By the end of the flick it's easy to see why he still can't keep a stable B.T. lineup together even to this day.

Where did you see this? Is it streaming somewhere?

This is streaming on YouTube for free if anyone is interested. I watched it last night and it's not bad. It's like a very low-rent version of VH-1's Behind the Music. The 4 original members seem pretty well-balanced and over the fact that they had their 15 minutes of fame and have moved on. Joe LeSte however seems a bit delusional. Interesting watch though, in a sad train-wreck sort of way.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:19 am

Sorry, MG, I missed your reply to my post asking about the B.T. movie. Looks like you figured out where I found it anyway. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Sorry, MG, I missed your reply to my post asking about the B.T. movie. Looks like you figured out where I found it anyway. Very Happy

Yea, when I went to watch the trailer on YouTube, I saw the whole darn thing was there. My wife bailed-out about a half-hour into it, but I stuck with it till the end. I liked when the fan jumped in and sang for the band when Joe was hospitalized. Not a single original member playing a set of Bang Tango songs. Laughing

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Quote :
My wife bailed-out about a half-hour into it, but I stuck with it till the end.

I was up early on Saturday or Sunday morning (I forget which day I saw it) cuz my dog woke me up around 6AM to say "Good Morning! It's Pee O'Clock!" ... so rather than go back to bed after I took him out for a piddle I figured I'd catch that doc while everybody else slept in, cuz it's fairly rare that I have the TV to myself... Laughing very hard

Quote :
I liked when the fan jumped in and sang for the band when Joe was hospitalized. Not a single original member playing a set of Bang Tango songs.

That was hysterical...random dude actually sounded pretty good, and he probably knew the lyrics better than Joe LeSte too. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Walking Dead, amping up pretty damn good.

Grey's Anatomy, same shit different week.

The Shield
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Bridge of Spies

Pretty good historical pic. Although I've read they took a few creative liberties with it, which is sort of to be expected anymore. Still, a decent watch.

Man Seeking Woman - that show is a pisser!!
Baskets - really black, dark comedy about a sad clown. Love it!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Clowns deserve to be sad.  I hate clowns.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:07 pm

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Jeopardy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 pm

AXS interview with Jim Ross.  He's the new play by play commentator for their NJPW show.

Fascinating...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:28 pm

"Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" (1997)

Debut of Mike "SNL" Myers' shagadelically-obsessed British secret agent who was frozen in the '60s and then revived in the '90s when his old nemesis returns with a plot to take over the world. This affectionate ode to '60s spy flicks is juvenile and silly but still funny as hell. Elizabeth Hurley (whatever happened to her anyway?) provides epic eye candy.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:58 pm

Deadwood - Season 1, Episode 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next