Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!

Go down 
+4
thejokeriv
the sentinel
mikeinfla
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Hadley wrote:
Didnt RCA also have a record club? I have a cassette copy of Rush's Moving Pictures and on the cover it states it was manufactured by RCA Music Service.

RCA Music Service became BMG Music Service, which then merged with Columbia House during the late 90s.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 pm

So...did anybody ever take the plunge on this? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 pm

the sentinel wrote:
So...did anybody ever take the plunge on this? Just curious.

Was there ever anything to take the plunge on?

Last I checked, the Columbia House web site was still hocking movie DVDs and Blu-Rays, no vinyl.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am

Oh...okay, thanks, FF.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Yeah I don't think anything ever happened with it. I have slacked off on my vinyl purchases. mainly because I already have the stuff I USED to have again. So no need for much new stuff as it is pricey. I did preorder the new Hendrix "Both Sides Of The Sky" on vinyl. First vinyl purchase in a while. As for collecting, I guess I collect but I buy records to hear them, not to let them sit in shrink wrap. If I buy something it is going to get played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!   Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well how about that, Columbia House Record Club is coming back!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2